|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are the men at the inn in Section 6 not afraid of Robin?
(a) He is sad.
(b) He is tired.
(c) He is outside.
(d) He is perceived as weak.
2. Where do Brother Luke, Brother Matthews, and Robin go in Section 7, in order for Robin to have fun?
(a) The races.
(b) The show.
(c) The fair.
(d) The carnival.
3. Where do Brother Luke, Brother Matthews, and Robin go for their midday meal in Section 6?
(a) Peasant’s Crossing.
(b) King’s Harbor.
(c) Shepherd’s Bush.
(d) The White Inn.
4. Who is the first of the coming group to greet Robin?
(a) His mother.
(b) The king.
(c) Brother Matthew.
(d) His father.
5. Where does John propose in Section 7 that he, Brother Luke, and Robin stay in the woods?
(a) A barn.
(b) The ground.
(c) A hollow tree.
(d) A woodsman’s cottage.
6. What food is made for Robin before he falls asleep when he reaches his destination in Section 9?
7. What does John do to sound the alarm?
(a) Rings the bells.
(b) Shouts to the army.
(c) Sounds the horns.
(d) Plays his harp.
8. What does Sir Peter say in Section 10 that gives Robin hope?
(a) There have been sightings of monks.
(b) There have been sightings of Welsh.
(c) There have been sightings of deer.
(d) There have been sightings of soldiers.
9. What do Brother Luke and John request of Robin in Section 6?
(a) That he walk.
(b) That he do his daily swim.
(c) That he say his prayers.
(d) That he sing.
10. What does Robin keep in his pocket for the gatekeeper?
(b) Bubble gum.
(c) Honey cakes.
11. What does Robin worry about with Sir Peter?
(a) Whether or not he will accept Robin.
(b) Whether or not he is kind.
(c) Whether or not he is still alive.
(d) Whether or not he is cruel.
12. In Section 8, who does the guardsman think might attack in the fog?
(a) The Germans.
(b) The Welsh.
(c) The English.
(d) The Scottish.
13. What does Robin have to do to get to the other side of the river in Section 9?
(a) Walk the bridge.
(c) Walk the field.
(d) Climb the wall.
14. Who does Robin wait with, as he waits for his father in Section 10?
(a) Sir Peter.
(b) Brother Luke.
(d) Lady Constance.
15. How does John make money while Robin plays in Section 7?
(a) He wins at cards.
(b) He wins at betting.
(c) He plays the games.
(d) He plays the harp.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Robin make his way inside the town in Section 9?
2. What does Robin eat in Section 6 following his night in the outdoors?
3. In Section 8, what does Robin wonder about seeing his mother?
4. What does Adam say about the strength of the attacking army?
5. In which hostel do Brother Luke, Brother Matthews, and Robin stay the second evening of their journey?
This section contains 505 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)