|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does John wish to go see in Section 7?
(a) His uncle.
(b) His father.
(c) His brother.
(d) His mother.
2. What does Robin worry about with Sir Peter?
(a) Whether or not he is cruel.
(b) Whether or not he is still alive.
(c) Whether or not he is kind.
(d) Whether or not he will accept Robin.
3. What does Robin eat in Section 6 following his night in the outdoors?
4. What does Adam say about the strength of the attacking army?
(a) It is unknown.
(b) It is large.
(c) It is unbeatable.
(d) It is small.
5. What helps pass the time, for Robin, on the long journey to his father?
(a) Listening to the river.
(b) Listening to Brother Luke chant.
(c) Listening to John sing and play.
(d) Listening to the wind.
6. Where do Brother Luke, Brother Matthews, and Robin go in Section 7, in order for Robin to have fun?
(a) The show.
(b) The fair.
(c) The carnival.
(d) The races.
7. What is John given in Section 10 for his role in the struggle?
(a) Land and sheep.
(b) A pardon.
(c) Land and royalty status.
(d) Sheep and cows.
8. What is to be used for the strings on Robin’s harp?
(a) Pig guts.
(b) Sheep guts.
(c) Deer guts.
(d) Lamb guts.
9. How does Robin make it back to the castle in Section 9?
(a) He rides a horse.
(b) John carries him.
(c) Brother Luke carries him.
(d) He walks.
10. What news does Adam the Yeoman bring?
(a) The Germans have attacked.
(b) The Welsh have attacked.
(c) The Scottish have attacked.
(d) The English have attacked.
11. What day do Brother Luke, Brother Matthews, and Robin reach High Street?
(a) The first.
(b) The second.
(c) The eighth.
(d) The fourth.
12. What natural element causes concern shortly after John leaves in Section 8?
(a) Rains come.
(b) Winds come.
(c) Snow comes.
(d) Fog comes.
13. How does Robin get away from the Welsh soldiers?
(a) He says he is son of the king.
(b) He says the castle is near.
(c) He says he is a monk.
(d) He says the cottage is near.
14. What does Robin pretend to be, in order to not be suspected in Section 9?
(a) A monk.
(b) A knight.
(c) A peasant.
(d) A king.
15. Where does Robin sleep at the inn on the second evening of his journey?
(a) On a straw palette.
(b) In front of the fire.
(c) On a mattress.
(d) On the floor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship between Sir Hugh and Sir Peter?
2. Who sits by the fire at the inn the traveling group stays at their second night?
3. What does Brother Luke reassure Robin of at the beginning of Section 8?
4. What is the name of Sir Peter’s wife?
5. What substance could hide soldiers attacking the castle?
This section contains 471 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)