|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Robin eat in Section 6 following his night in the outdoors?
2. What news does Adam the Yeoman bring?
(a) The Scottish have attacked.
(b) The Germans have attacked.
(c) The English have attacked.
(d) The Welsh have attacked.
3. What does Robin worry about with Sir Peter?
(a) Whether or not he will accept Robin.
(b) Whether or not he is kind.
(c) Whether or not he is cruel.
(d) Whether or not he is still alive.
4. How do Brother Luke, Brother Matthews, and Robin escape the inn?
(a) Through the underground passage.
(b) They are caught.
(c) Through the window.
(d) Through the door.
5. What does Brother Luke pray for, as the group takes lunch in Section 7?
(a) To avoid the Scottish.
(b) To avoid wildlife.
(c) To avoid the Welsh.
(d) To avoid the English.
6. What does Robin pretend to be, in order to not be suspected in Section 9?
(a) A king.
(b) A monk.
(c) A knight.
(d) A peasant.
7. Why are only the women present for dinner the evening of the fog in Section 8?
(a) The men stand guard.
(b) The men are at war.
(c) The men are jousting.
(d) The men are in the arena.
8. What does Sir Peter hail Robin as in Section 10?
9. What day do Brother Luke, Brother Matthews, and Robin reach High Street?
(a) The second.
(b) The fourth.
(c) The first.
(d) The eighth.
10. What does John show Robin one last time before he leaves?
(a) How the harp fits together.
(b) His bible.
(c) His journal.
(d) How he sings to the flute.
11. What does John continue to do in Section 6, even when Luke wakes him?
(a) He tosses and turns.
(b) He mumbles.
(c) He talks in his sleep.
(d) He snores.
12. What does Robin stay long enough to see in Section 7?
(a) Punch and Judy.
(b) The horse race.
(c) The lifting.
(d) The jousting.
13. What do the ruffians do when they see Brother Luke, Brother Matthews, and Robin escaping the inn?
(a) They ignore them.
(b) They follow.
(c) The let them go.
(d) They yell at them.
14. What food is made for Robin before he falls asleep when he reaches his destination in Section 9?
15. What assignment is Robin given during the attack in Section 8?
(a) To fight with the men.
(b) To bring the dogs.
(c) To care for the boys.
(d) To feed the animals.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Robin make his way inside the town in Section 9?
2. What does Robin’s father say about his disability at the end of the novel?
3. How does Robin make it back to the castle in Section 9?
4. What does Robin have to do to get to the other side of the river in Section 9?
5. What helps pass the time, for Robin, on the long journey to his father?
This section contains 522 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)