|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7, pg 62– 75.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Robin begin to feel in Section 3 that he will be able to do soon?
(a) He will be able to walk.
(b) He will be able to read.
(c) He will be able to write.
(d) He will be able to sing.
2. Where do Brother Luke, Brother Matthews, and Robin go in Section 7, in order for Robin to have fun?
(a) The show.
(b) The carnival.
(c) The races.
(d) The fair.
3. What does Robin wonder about himself, as he is in the stables in Section 7?
(a) If he will again ride a horse.
(b) If he will again see his father.
(c) If he will again see his mother.
(d) If he will again shoot an arrow.
4. Who or what does Robin initially blame for his accident in Section 3?
(b) The tool.
(c) Brother John.
(d) Brother Matthew.
5. What is Robin’s immediate concern about his new mode of transportation in Section 4?
(a) What his father will think.
(b) What his friends will think.
(c) What his mother will think.
(d) What Brother Luke will think.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who cares for Robin the first few days at the hospice?
2. What does Brother Luke say crutches can be, for Robin?
3. What does Brother Luke claim in Section 3 will be good exercise?
4. What does Robin hear the men beneath them at the inn trying to plan?
5. Why does Robin dread meeting Sir Peter?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)