|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7, pg 62– 75.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can John speak Welsh?
(a) He grew up in Wales.
(b) He is Welsh.
(c) His mother is Welsh.
(d) His father is Welsh.
2. In Section 2, what does Robin begin working on after he finishes his first project?
(c) A doll.
(d) A cross.
3. Where does Brother Luke plan to take Robin in Section 1?
(a) St. Luke’s.
(b) St. John’s.
(c) St. Peter’s.
(d) St. Mark’s.
4. What does Robin join in as he listens to the monks in the corridor in Section 2?
5. In Section 5, what does Robin say is a real adventure?
(a) Sleeping outside.
(b) Hunting his own food.
(c) Eating raw meat.
(d) Sleeping at an inn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Robin say about the students in town?
2. How far do Brother Luke, Brother Matthews, and Robin have to travel?
3. When does the King hope for peace?
4. Who does Robin wake first?
5. What reference does Peter use in Section 7 that Robin has previously heard?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)