|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5, pg 42– 52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who reads Robin the letter he receives in Section 5?
(d) He reads it himself.
2. What spills all over Ellen in Section 1?
(c) Bread dough.
3. Who cares for Robin the first few days at the hospice?
(a) Brother John.
(b) Brother Thomas.
(c) Brother Michael.
(d) Brother Luke.
4. What is Robin’s immediate concern about his new mode of transportation in Section 4?
(a) What his friends will think.
(b) What his mother will think.
(c) What Brother Luke will think.
(d) What his father will think.
5. Where does Brother Luke plan to take Robin in Section 1?
(a) St. Peter’s.
(b) St. John’s.
(c) St. Mark’s.
(d) St. Luke’s.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the adventure in Section 5 please Robin?
2. What game do the boys in Section 4 play in the sand?
3. What does Robin put on his creation in Section 4 to complete it?
4. What does Robin begin to make from within his little room in Section 2?
5. What does Robin ask Brother Luke to do in Section 3?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)