|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5, pg 42– 52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Robin doing when a message arrives for him in Section 5?
(a) He is turning pages for the choir.
(b) He is swimming.
(c) He is whittling.
(d) He is dancing.
2. What does Robin pretend to do when Ellen arrives in Section 1?
3. What does Robin ask Brother Luke to do in Section 3?
(a) Help him write a letter.
(b) Help him learn to cook.
(c) Help him learn to dance.
(d) Help him learn to walk again.
4. Why does Brother Luke keep making Robin continue?
(a) He is teaching him quality workmanship.
(b) He is tired of dealing with Robin.
(c) He waits for Robin to give up.
(d) He is a perfectionist.
5. Where is Robin’s mother at the beginning of the novel?
(a) She is dead.
(b) She is caring for the Queen.
(c) She is in Wales.
(d) She is in Lindsay.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who cares for Robin the first few days at the hospice?
2. Why does the adventure in Section 5 please Robin?
3. With whom does Brother Luke, Brother Matthews, and Robin share their meal in the rain?
4. What does Robin help all the little boys make in Section 4?
5. In Section 2, what does Robin begin working on after he finishes his first project?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)