|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5, pg 42– 52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brother Luke originally take Robin to the river to do?
(d) Wash clothes.
2. Who shows Robin how to fasten the pieces of the cross he made?
(a) Brother Mark.
(b) Brother Luke.
(c) Brother John.
(d) Brother Matthew.
3. What is part of Brother Luke’s position at the monastery that Robin finds fascinating?
(a) He is an actor.
(b) He is a writer.
(c) He is a doctor.
(d) He is a knight.
4. What finally slowly comes to an end at the beginning of Section 4?
(a) The plague.
(b) The drought.
(c) The war.
(d) The famine.
5. What is Robin excited to do while making his new creation in Section 4?
(a) Work with Brother Luke.
(b) Work in the shop.
(c) Work with wood.
(d) Work at a bench.
Short Answer Questions
1. What spills all over Ellen in Section 1?
2. What does Brother Luke explain about nicknames?
3. What do Brother Luke and Brother Matthew devise to help Robin travel?
4. What does Brother Luke say crutches can be, for Robin?
5. What causes Brother Luke, Brother Matthews, and Robin to question their direction in Section 5?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)