|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5, pg 42– 52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Brother Luke, Brother Matthews, and Robin make camp the first night on their journey?
(a) In a tent.
(b) At an inn.
(d) In a woodcutter’s house.
2. What does Robin help all the little boys make in Section 4?
(a) He helps them make crosses.
(b) He helps them make crutches.
(c) He helps them make dolls.
(d) He helps them make boats.
3. How does Brother Luke get Robin to eat?
(a) He forces him to eat.
(b) He asks him to eat until he does so.
(c) He merely waits patiently.
(d) He doesn’t.
4. What part of the letter to his father does Robin change in Section 3?
(a) He changes the tone.
(b) He changes all of it.
(c) None of it.
(d) He signs it differently.
5. What does Robin do with the porridge in Section 1?
(a) He poisons it.
(b) He eats it.
(c) He ignores it.
(d) He throws it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far do Brother Luke, Brother Matthews, and Robin have to travel?
2. What does Robin try to do in order to see out the window in Section 1?
3. What action does Robin’s father put into place in Section 5?
4. What does Robin accidentally do in Section 3?
5. Who resides in the almonry of St. Luke’s?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)