|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, pg 26 - 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Robin begin to make from within his little room in Section 2?
(a) A novel.
(b) A picture of Brother Luke.
(c) A sailboat.
(d) A harp.
2. How does Brother Luke get Robin to eat?
(a) He merely waits patiently.
(b) He forces him to eat.
(c) He asks him to eat until he does so.
(d) He doesn’t.
3. Why does Robin take so much pride in his crafting?
(a) He knows he does well
(b) He sees how proud Brother Luke is of the work.
(c) He has never crafted anything before.
(d) He knows his father would be proud.
4. What does Brother Luke say about Robin’s letter to his father in Section 3?
(a) It is uninformative.
(b) It is harsh.
(c) It is of questionable worth.
(d) It is too kind.
5. What is expected of Robin, as the son of a nobleman?
(a) He is expected to be a blacksmith.
(b) He is expected to be a knight.
(c) He is expected to be king.
(d) He is expected to be a teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What spills all over Ellen in Section 1?
2. What does Robin ask Brother Luke to teach him?
3. Where is Robin’s mother at the beginning of the novel?
4. Why was Brother Luke called Chaucer?
5. What does Ellen do in response to Robin’s outburst regarding the porridge?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)