|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, pg 26 - 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who cares for Robin the first few days at the hospice?
(a) Brother Thomas.
(b) Brother John.
(c) Brother Luke.
(d) Brother Michael.
2. What does Brother Luke claim in Section 3 will be good exercise?
(b) For Robin to hang on to him as he carries him.
3. What does Robin join in as he listens to the monks in the corridor in Section 2?
4. Where does Brother Luke plan to take Robin in Section 1?
(a) St. Peter’s.
(b) St. Mark’s.
(c) St. Luke’s.
(d) St. John’s.
5. What is Brother Matthew’s response to who Robin blames in Section 3 for his own error?
(a) He warns that Robin must learn restraint.
(b) He warns that Robin must learn patience.
(c) He warns that Robin must learn honesty.
(d) He warns that Robin must learn humility.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ellen do in response to Robin’s outburst regarding the porridge?
2. Why does Robin take so much pride in his crafting?
3. What happened two days after Robin’s tenth birthday?
4. What spills all over Ellen in Section 1?
5. Who arrives to finally help Robin in Section 1?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)