|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, pg 26 - 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of the letter to his father does Robin change in Section 3?
(a) He changes the tone.
(b) He changes all of it.
(c) He signs it differently.
(d) None of it.
2. What does Robin ask Brother Luke to do in Section 3?
(a) Help him learn to walk again.
(b) Help him learn to dance.
(c) Help him learn to cook.
(d) Help him write a letter.
3. Where is Robin’s mother at the beginning of the novel?
(a) She is in Wales.
(b) She is caring for the Queen.
(c) She is in Lindsay.
(d) She is dead.
4. What does Robin do with the porridge in Section 1?
(a) He poisons it.
(b) He ignores it.
(c) He throws it.
(d) He eats it.
5. What does Brother Luke claim in Section 3 will be good exercise?
(d) For Robin to hang on to him as he carries him.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Section 1, what has to happen before word can be sent to Robin’s father?
2. How does Robin begin to tell who is coming to the room in Section 2?
3. Who shows Robin how to fasten the pieces of the cross he made?
4. In Section 3, what does Brother Luke point out is another door in the wall?
5. In Section 1, what does Brother Luke explain has happened to Ellen?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)