|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2, pg 18 - 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brother Luke explain about nicknames?
(a) They are often outlandish.
(b) They are often terms of endearment.
(c) They are meant to be cruel.
(d) They are always foolish.
2. In Section 1, what does Brother Luke explain about always finding a way through?
(a) He explains there is always a door in the wall.
(b) He explains there is always a person to help.
(c) He explains there is always a way to cut vines.
(d) He explains there is always a wall in a garden.
3. In Section 1, what has to happen before word can be sent to Robin’s father?
(a) The hospital must reopen.
(b) The plague must subside
(c) The war must stop.
(d) The monastery must reopen.
4. What does Robin wonder about his father at the end of Section 2?
(a) Whether he will teach him to fight.
(b) Whether he will ever return.
(c) Whether he will accept his crippled son.
(d) Whether he will succeed in battle.
5. What happened two days after Robin’s tenth birthday?
(a) He became paralyzed.
(b) He was taken to Lindsay.
(c) He was taken hostage.
(d) He was sent to his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What smell begins making Robin sick as Ellen tries to feed him?
2. What is part of Brother Luke’s position at the monastery that Robin finds fascinating?
3. What does Brother Luke suggest to help Robin pass the time in Section 2?
4. What does Brother Luke give Robin to eat when he first meets him?
5. What spills all over Ellen in Section 1?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)