|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2, pg 18 - 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Robin begin to make from within his little room in Section 2?
(a) A novel.
(b) A picture of Brother Luke.
(c) A sailboat.
(d) A harp.
2. How does Robin begin to tell who is coming to the room in Section 2?
(a) He can tell by the time of day.
(b) He can tell by the sound of their voices.
(c) He can tell by the sound of their footfalls.
(d) He can tell by their scent.
3. How does Brother Luke help Robin with his crafting?
(a) He brings him supplies.
(b) He helps him whittle.
(c) He helps him measure the wood.
(d) He takes Robin to and from the shop.
4. What does Brother Luke do in Section 1 to help Robin’s muscles?
(a) He rubs them.
(b) He heats them.
(c) He massages them with oils.
(d) He sticks needles in them.
5. What does Robin join in as he listens to the monks in the corridor in Section 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Robin get to the hospice?
2. Who arrives to finally help Robin in Section 1?
3. Where is Robin’s father at the beginning of the novel?
4. Who cares for Robin the first few days at the hospice?
5. What does Robin try to do in order to see out the window in Section 1?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)