|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2, pg 18 - 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Robin try to do in order to see out the window in Section 1?
(a) Clean the window.
(b) Open the window.
(c) Stand on a chair.
(d) Get out of bed.
2. Why does Robin become angry at the young man in Section 2 for teasing him?
(a) He believes the boy is angry.
(b) He believes the young man is making fun of him.
(c) He believes the boy is only pretending to be crippled.
(d) He believes the boy is cruel.
3. Why was Brother Luke called Chaucer?
(a) His uncle was a shopkeeper.
(b) His father was a knight.
(c) His father was a shoemaker.
(d) His mother was a seamstress.
4. What does Robin do with the porridge in Section 1?
(a) He poisons it.
(b) He ignores it.
(c) He eats it.
(d) He throws it.
5. In Section 2, what does Robin begin working on after he finishes his first project?
(b) A cross.
(d) A doll.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brother Luke suggest to help Robin pass the time in Section 2?
2. What does Brother Luke do in Section 1 to help Robin’s muscles?
3. Why does Robin take so much pride in his crafting?
4. Where does Brother Luke plan to take Robin in Section 1?
5. What does Robin ask Brother Luke to teach him?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)