|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Dupree convince the people in #158 about?
(a) That he was a pilot.
(b) That he was a surgeon.
(c) That he was a drug dealer.
(d) That he was a wealthy radical.
2. What does Ray attempt to get from Dr. Symes?
(a) A car.
(c) An airline ticket.
(d) A loan.
3. Where is the stranger from Ray's hotel room?
(a) He has gone back to the States.
(b) He is in jail.
(c) He is in church.
(d) He is dead.
4. What are the boys to do when they reach the Dupree farm?
(a) Throw rocks at the house.
(b) Shoot into the windows of the house.
(c) Open the stable doors.
(d) Let the chickens loose.
5. Where do Ray and the boys go once they return to town?
(a) Ray's hotel room.
(b) The video arcade.
(c) The Tabernacle.
(d) A restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who picks up Christine at the Tabernacle?
2. What does Ray tell Norma when he goes after her this time?
3. What do Ray and the boys eat?
4. Why does Ray go one more time to the Dupree farm?
5. What does Ray want to do with some of the money he gets?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Ray's plan to get some money when he cannot get a loan from either Dr. Symes or Melba?
2. What becomes of Guy?
3. What are the terms of Mrs. Symes' will?
4. Why has Norma been in the hospital?
5. What is Dr. Symes' new plan for the island after he discovers some of his mother's insurance checks?
6. What possibility about the situation with Norma has Ray not considered?
7. What dire news does Ray receive when he returns to the Tabernacle in town?
8. What is Ray's plan for whisking Norma away from the farm if he has no vehicle?
9. What happens on the way to the Dupree farm when Ray plans to make one final attempt to contact Norma?
10. What surprise does Ray get when he and Christine help at the hospital?
This section contains 884 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)