|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following are people that Jack does NOT encounter in the Mexican town?
(a) Retired veterans.
(d) Alimony dodgers.
2. Who does Ray take with him on the trip to the location in #29?
(a) Helen Harris.
(b) Dr. Reo Symes.
(c) Dr. Paulo Gomez.
(d) Miguel Gonzales.
3. What can Ray now recall about Norma's behavior lately?
(a) She was too happy.
(b) She was restless.
(c) She was calm.
(d) She was passive.
4. Who is the man that Dr. Symes is trying to avoid?
5. What does Guy hold while in the hammock in his yard?
(a) A gun and a beer.
(b) A gun and magazine.
(c) A gun and iced tea.
(d) A gun and a cell phone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dr. Symes sends Ray out to get _________________.
2. What is Ray tracking as the story begins?
3. Which relative does Dr. Symes want to visit in Belize?
4. What is Ray's last name?
5. In what Texas town does Ray encounter Jack Wilkie?
Short Essay Questions
1. What signs did Norma show that she was unhappy in her life?
2. Who is Dr. Reo Symes and why does Ray take him with him on the trip?
3. Who is Christine and how does Ray meet her?
4. What does Ray learn about Dr. Symes on the trip to Belize?
5. Who is Webster Spooner and how does Ray meet him?
6. Describe Ray's encounter with Guy at the Dupree farm.
7. What prompted Norma's running away with Guy?
8. How is Ray Midge tracking his wife's travels?
9. Who is Ski and why is Dr. Symes trying to avoid him?
10. How does Ray determine where Guy has probably taken Norma?
This section contains 977 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)