|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what state has Dr. Symes been running from the person in #45?
2. What is Dr. Symes' latest plan for Jeans Island?
(a) To open a theme park.
(b) To plant coffee beans.
(c) To open a nursing home.
(d) To build a resort.
3. How much money did Ray put up for bail?
4. What is painted on the bus that Ray sees in a trailer park?
(a) America or Bust.
(b) The Dog of the South.
(c) At least my Mama loves me.
(d) God Bless the USA.
5. Which relative does Dr. Symes want to visit in Belize?
(a) His ex-wife.
(b) His son.
(c) His sister.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Symes' mother think is wrong with him when she first sees him?
2. What is the name of the hotel where Ray gets a room?
3. Why does Ray return to the Dupree farm?
4. Who is the son of the woman in #87?
5. What body of water is Ray driving along during the trip?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Ray encounter early in his trip to find Norma and Guy?
2. How are Dr. Symes and his mother so different?
3. Who is Webster Spooner and how does Ray meet him?
4. Who is Ski and why is Dr. Symes trying to avoid him?
5. What were some of Dr. Symes' past schemes according to his mother?
6. Why does Ray decide to pursue Norma and Guy and what preparations does he make?
7. Why is Ray forced to use some of Dr. Symes' money at the hotel?
8. How does Ray get Dr. Symes into Belize when Dr. Symes is very ill?
9. What signs did Norma show that she was unhappy in her life?
10. Why does Ray change his mind about riding with Jack to find Norma and Guy?
This section contains 946 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)