|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Christine asked Ray to do?
(a) Help her get back to the States.
(b) Help her find Victor.
(c) Marry her.
(d) Watch Victor.
2. What was the stopping point for Guy in his pursuits?
(a) Mexico City.
(c) San Miguel.
(d) Belize City.
3. Where does Norma go after being discharged from the hospital?
(a) The Tabernacle.
(b) The airport.
(c) Ray's hotel room.
(d) The Dupree farm.
4. Why was Jack arrested by the local police?
(a) He threatened to shoot an old man.
(b) He threatened to burn down the house.
(c) He threatened to kidnap a monkey.
(d) He threatened to kill a monkey.
5. How does Ray approach his situation at this point in time?
6. Ray is surprised to see that one of the prisoners is ___________________.
(a) Guy Dupree.
(b) Dr. Symes.
(c) Jack Wilkie.
(d) Mack Kerrigan.
7. After the Buick dies, how do Ray and the boys get to the Dupree farm?
(a) They hitch a ride.
(b) They rent a car.
(c) They take a bus.
(d) They walk.
8. What does Ray project about the item in #122?
(a) It has too much smoke damage.
(b) It will have to be towed back to town.
(c) It will be submerged in a few hours.
(d) It will take days to dry out.
9. Why did Norma follow Guy in his pursuits?
(a) He had all her money.
(b) He had her van.
(c) He promised to marry her.
(d) He told her he would take her home.
10. Where does Ray find Norma?
(a) At a gas station.
(b) At a grocery store.
(c) At the hospital.
(d) At a hotel.
11. What else do Ray and the boys do at the location in #125?
(a) Meet some new friends.
(b) Take a tour.
(c) Make phone calls.
(d) Take a nap.
12. What degree does Ray complete?
(a) B.A. in Math.
(b) B.A. in Biology.
(c) B.A. in Physics.
(d) B.A. in English.
13. What does Ray attempt to get from Dr. Symes?
(b) A car.
(c) A loan.
(d) An airline ticket.
14. What does Ray want to do with some of the money he gets?
(a) Get an airline ticket.
(b) Take Christine on a date.
(c) Buy some new clothes.
(d) Pay his hotel bill.
15. What has been stolen from Jack's car?
(c) Air conditioner.
(d) Police scanner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Ray and the boys eat?
2. Where does Ray spend the night?
3. What is noticeable about the item in #122?
4. Why did the photographers have conflict with Guy?
5. Where do Ray and the boys stop long enough to eat?
This section contains 464 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)