|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom did Mrs. Symes will quite a bit of cash?
(a) Her son.
(b) Her great-granddaughter.
(c) Her church.
(d) Her best friend.
2. What has Ray not considered with his plan?
(a) Norma may not want to go with him.
(b) Guy could easily kill him.
(c) His getaway car has no headlights.
(d) Norma may be dead.
3. Why does Ray go one more time to the Dupree farm?
(a) To pick up his money.
(b) To talk to Norma.
(c) To get his car.
(d) To shoot Guy.
4. Why is Ray not too happy with Norma?
(a) She still wants to marry Guy.
(b) She wants to find Dr. Symes.
(c) She flirts with Jack.
(d) She had betrayed him.
5. Ray is surprised to see that one of the prisoners is ___________________.
(a) Guy Dupree.
(b) Jack Wilkie.
(c) Mack Kerrigan.
(d) Dr. Symes.
6. Where is the stranger from Ray's hotel room?
(a) He is dead.
(b) He is in church.
(c) He is in jail.
(d) He has gone back to the States.
7. Where does Norma go and never return?
8. What was Dupree supposedly writing?
(a) A journal.
(b) An autobiography.
(c) A social and political treatise.
(d) A coffee table book.
9. What is noticeable about the item in #122?
(a) It is soaking wet.
(b) It is deep in mud.
(c) It is not moving.
(d) It is smoking.
10. Where do Ray and the boys go once they return to town?
(a) The video arcade.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) Ray's hotel room.
(d) The Tabernacle.
11. Why did Norma follow Guy in his pursuits?
(a) He had all her money.
(b) He promised to marry her.
(c) He told her he would take her home.
(d) He had her van.
12. What action shows that Ray is a little out of control?
(a) He puts the two boys in harm's way.
(b) He steals a police car for his trip home.
(c) He robs a bank.
(d) He is naked and shooting paint balls.
13. Where do Ray and the others go to try to wait out the storm?
(a) City Hall.
(b) Holiday Inn.
(c) V.F.W. Hall.
(d) Fort George Hotel.
14. What are the boys to do when they reach the Dupree farm?
(a) Let the chickens loose.
(b) Throw rocks at the house.
(c) Shoot into the windows of the house.
(d) Open the stable doors.
15. Ray lives his life ___________________.
(b) Cccording to the Bible.
(c) With purpose.
(d) Like a man possessed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Christine decide to do after the storm?
2. How far away is Norma from her home this time?
3. Why are Ray and the others stopped?
4. Norma tells Ray that Dupree was trying to connect with two people who were __________________.
5. After the Buick dies, how do Ray and the boys get to the Dupree farm?
This section contains 476 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)