|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Guy hold while in the hammock in his yard?
(a) A gun and iced tea.
(b) A gun and a cell phone.
(c) A gun and a beer.
(d) A gun and magazine.
2. Why is Ray in financial difficulty in Mexico?
(a) He lost his Traveler's Cheques.
(b) He lost his wallet.
(c) He can't get his savings bonds cashed.
(d) The Money Order has not arrived.
3. What does Ray keep out of the supplies intended for Guy?
(a) Valium tablets.
(b) Ball cap.
4. How does Ray finance his trip to Mexico?
(a) Takes out a bank loan.
(b) Sells the house.
(c) Uses credit cards.
(d) Cashes in savings bonds.
5. What is Ray tracking as the story begins?
(a) Football scores.
(b) Travels of a thief.
(c) His wife's travels.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the boys to do when they reach the Dupree farm?
2. What action shows that Ray is a little out of control?
3. How much money does Ray say he needs?
4. What has Christine asked Ray to do?
5. What has Ray not considered with his plan?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)