|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jean feel on his first trip to Paris?
2. How late is Jean in picking up his son in the car he was testing?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 90 minutes.
(d) 30 minutes.
3. What kind of car was Jean testing?
4. Where do Jean's closest friends kiss him?
(a) His hand.
(b) His forehead.
(c) His cheeks.
(d) His lips.
5. What is Mirtha Grandchamp?
(a) A racing horse.
(b) A restaurant at the beach.
(c) A bus line.
(d) An owner of a souveiner shop at the beach.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jean dread one day of the week?
2. What changed Jean's mind about the people he hated when he woke from his coma?
3. What did it take a year for Jean to be ready to write about?
4. What makes Jean feel out of place in the hospital?
5. Who wheels Jean down the hall on a holiday?
Short Essay Questions
1. What makes Jean depressed when he thinks about his former job and co-workers?
2. What does Jean plan to do with the letters he receives from his friends and family?
3. Why does Jean feel he does not belong at the hospital?
4. What day of the week does Jean dread the most, and why?
5. Where do friends of Jean think he should take a pilgrimage to?
6. How did Josephine respond when Jean said they needed to end their relationship?
7. Why is Jean not interested in learning why he had his stroke?
8. What did Jean do most of the time while he was on his trip with Josephine?
9. What is Jean's favorite thing to listen to when he is alone?
10. What does Jean think about as the Summer season comes?
This section contains 673 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)