Mid-Book Test (up to Yet Another Coincidence, The Dream, Voice Offstage)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. How long has the author been confined to bed when the book begins?
a) 6 months.
b) 9 months.
c) 3 months.
d) 12 months.
2. What does Jean compare the patients in his corridor to?
a) The living dead.
b) Clean slates.
c) Broken winged birds.
3. What is Sandrine's occupation?
a) Massage therapist.
b) Physical rehabilitationist.
d) Speech therapist.
4. What does Jean say is his only true form of escape?
5. How does Jean describe Sandrine as a person?
a) A true friend.
b) A motivator.
c) A guardian angel.
This section contains 802 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)