|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jean say clutters his father's place?
(b) Dirty dishes.
2. What is the name of the hospital Jean is staying at?
3. What was being done to Jean when he woke from his coma?
(a) His family was praying for him.
(b) His feeding tube was being changed.
(c) His eye was being sewn shut.
(d) He was being bathed.
4. What does Jean hope his hospital experience really is?
(a) A temporary thing.
(b) A dream.
(c) A punishment.
(d) A learning experience.
5. How does Jean feed himself when he misses regular food?
(a) He has visitors sneak food.
(b) He writes about food.
(c) He uses his memory.
(d) He dreams about it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How will Jean need to be fed after losing too much weight?
2. What shows Jean the amount of love that the world has for him?
3. Where do patients in the hospital tend to get lost?
4. How does Jean tell his father his progress with Sandrine?
5. What kind of creature does Jean compare himself to?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jean dream a lot about while in the hospital?
2. What exhilarates Jean during his time at the hospital?
3. What happened to Jean on December 6th?
4. What is happening when Jean awakes from his coma?
5. How does Jean describe his father's apartment?
6. What does Jean imagine Eugenie doing?
7. Where does Jean usually see all the other patients from his corridor, and how does he feel about those moments?
8. Who is Eugenie?
9. What kind of creature does Jean compare himself to and why?
10. What major accomplishment does Jean do with Sandrine's help, and who is notified about this?
This section contains 632 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)