|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jean think about one particular dream he had before his stroke?
(a) It was a warning to love his family.
(b) It was foretelling his stroke.
(c) It was the image of what he really wanted.
(d) It showed how he would die.
2. How does Jean describe what he wanted to write about his hospital experience?
3. What is Jean's room number?
4. What is Brigitte's occupation?
(a) Physical therapist.
(c) Massage therapist.
5. What does Jean compare the patients in his corridor to?
(b) The living dead.
(c) Broken winged birds.
(d) Clean slates.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jean say he feels like he is trapped in?
2. What is Sandrine's occupation?
3. What ability does Jean have that most people with his condition do not?
4. What kind of corridor does Jean say his room is in?
5. Where does Jean see all the people in his corridor?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jean imagine Eugenie doing?
2. What does Jean prefer to wear while in the hospital and why?
3. Who is Eugenie?
4. What did Jean's feeding test show?
5. How does Jean describe his corridor of the hospital?
6. What major accomplishment does Jean do with Sandrine's help, and who is notified about this?
7. How does Jean communicate with people who come to visit him?
8. What does a friend of Jean's do to help him when he starts missing his favorite foods?
9. How does Jean communicate, and why?
10. What does Sandrine help Jean to do, and how do the other staff at the hospital respond to this?
This section contains 604 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)