|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jean's daughter do every night that brings joy to his heart?
(a) Plays music for him.
(b) Sings to him.
(c) Prays for him.
(d) Reads to him.
2. What does Jean say he prefers to do on his own clothes?
3. Which of Jean's systems is most likely to fully recover?
4. What homage to Eugenie was placed at the hospital that Jean is staying at?
(a) A mural.
(b) A statue.
(c) A stained glass window.
(d) A painting.
5. How will Jean need to be fed after losing too much weight?
(a) Through vitamin pills.
(b) Through a tube.
(c) With an all liquid diet.
(d) With vomit reducers.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jean describe Sandrine's job?
2. How many other patients like Jean are there at his hospital?
3. What do some people do when following Jean's code that leads to bad communication?
4. What does Jean say clutters his father's place?
5. What is Jean struggling to maintain when Sandrine starts working with him?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Jean feel about the amount of prayers offered in his behalf?
2. How does Jean communicate, and why?
3. What kind of creature does Jean compare himself to and why?
4. What is happening when Jean awakes from his coma?
5. Where does Jean usually see all the other patients from his corridor, and how does he feel about those moments?
6. How would Jean end the play he wanted to write about his hospital experience?
7. Who is Eugenie?
8. What does Jean prefer to wear while in the hospital and why?
9. What happened to Jean on December 6th?
10. What does Sandrine help Jean to do, and how do the other staff at the hospital respond to this?
This section contains 615 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)