1. How long has the author been confined to bed when the book begins?
2. What day of the week did the author have his stroke?
3. What month of the year did the author have his stroke?
4. What is the name of the syndrome the author suffers after his stroke?
5. What is the only part of his body the author can move at will?
6. How long was the author in a coma?
7. What condition was Jean in after his coma?
8. What does Jean say helps his stiff muscles?
This section contains 3,762 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)