|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through At the Wax Museum, The Mythmaker.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Jean imagine Eugenie talking to him?
(a) In his dreams.
(b) When he read a book about her.
(c) When he was alone in his room.
(d) When he saw the stained glass window.
2. What is the name of the friend Jean takes to the racing track?
3. What is Mirtha Grandchamp?
(a) A restaurant at the beach.
(b) A bus line.
(c) A racing horse.
(d) An owner of a souveiner shop at the beach.
4. What does Jean say he felt like on the way to the hospital?
(a) Like he was on LSD.
(b) Like he was going insane.
(c) Like he was dreaming.
(d) Like he was floating away.
5. How old is Jean's son?
Short Answer Questions
1. What day of the week did the author have his stroke?
2. Why does Jean think he keeps dreaming about the same things?
3. What ceases to be as comforting to Jean a year after his stroke?
4. What kind of company did Jean work for before his stroke?
5. What is the name of Jean's son?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)