|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through At the Wax Museum, The Mythmaker.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What exhilarates Jean?
(a) Seeing people go home.
(b) A change in routine.
(c) Having visitors.
(d) Getting new nurses.
2. What month of the year did the author have his stroke?
3. What does Jean watch out his window after spending a holiday with his family outside of the hospital?
(a) The wind in the trees.
(b) The falling rain.
(c) The setting sun.
(d) The stars.
4. What does Jean say is his only true form of escape?
5. What makes Jean feel out of place in the hospital?
(a) His wealth.
(b) His mental capacity.
(c) His memories.
(d) His progress.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jean never place a bet on a horse at the track?
2. What holiday is Jean writing about when he is being wheeled down the hall?
3. How long has the author been confined to bed when the book begins?
4. What season will bring a new influx of visitors to Jean?
5. What calms Jean down the most?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)