|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Through a Glass Darkly, Paris, The Vegetable.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What month of the year did the author have his stroke?
2. What was being done to Jean when he woke from his coma?
(a) He was being bathed.
(b) His feeding tube was being changed.
(c) His family was praying for him.
(d) His eye was being sewn shut.
3. What does Jean do when visitors do not care to learn his code?
(b) Examines their flaws.
(d) Plots his next story.
4. What does Jean think about one particular dream he had before his stroke?
(a) It was a warning to love his family.
(b) It showed how he would die.
(c) It was foretelling his stroke.
(d) It was the image of what he really wanted.
5. What does Jean say after buying something for the woman he took on a trip to the place people say he should take a pilgrimage to?
(a) They need some time apart.
(b) They need to break up.
(c) They should do this again.
(d) They should get married.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Brigitte's occupation?
2. What kind of patients does Jean's hospital take care of now?
3. What does Jean say he feels like he is trapped in?
4. What kind of creature does Jean compare himself to?
5. What is Jean doing while the woman he took on a trip writes a note to him?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)