|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Empress, Cinecittá, Tourists.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Eugenie's title?
2. What two words does Jean use to describe the times when all the patients from his corridor are together?
(a) Horrifying and fascinating.
(b) Hopeful and happy.
(c) Noisy and gruesome.
(d) Awful and wonderful.
3. How many other patients like Jean are there at his hospital?
4. What ability does Jean have that most people with his condition do not?
(a) He can blink his eyes.
(b) He can swivel his head.
(c) He can tap his toe.
(d) He can swallow.
5. Why was Eugenie interested in the hospital Jean was staying at?
(a) She was the patron.
(b) She liked getting away from the hospital.
(c) She heard about Jean.
(d) She wanted to be a doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Jean put after he is dressed by the orderlies?
2. What kind of hospital is Jean staying in?
3. What are the people who crowd into Jean's room wearing?
4. How long has the author been confined to bed when the book begins?
5. How many orderlies are needed to dress Jean after his coma?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)