|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Empress, Cinecittá, Tourists.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the hospital Jean is staying at?
2. Where does Jean see all the people in his corridor?
(a) The caffeteria.
(b) The gardens.
(c) The hallway.
(d) The rehabilitation room.
3. How does Jean write his book?
(a) He records it verbally.
(b) He types it.
(c) He dictates it.
(d) He writes it with a pen.
4. What was Eugenie's title?
5. What showed Jean the extent of his disabilities?
(a) The horde of doctors.
(b) His inability to move.
(c) The look in the nurse's eyes.
(d) The wheelchair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jean's daughter do every night that brings joy to his heart?
2. What ability does Jean have that most people with his condition do not?
3. Why was Eugenie interested in the hospital Jean was staying at?
4. How long has the author been confined to bed when the book begins?
5. What kind of creature does Jean compare himself to?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)