|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prayer, Bathtime, The Alphabet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Brigitte's occupation?
(a) Massage therapist.
(b) Physical therapist.
2. How long was the author in a coma?
(a) 15 days.
(b) 20 days.
(c) 10 days.
(d) 5 days.
3. How does Jean communicate his emotions?
(a) He winks his eyes once or twice.
(b) He smiles and frowns slightly.
(c) He shakes or nods his head.
(d) He makes high and low sounds.
4. What does Jean not comprehend when he wakes from his coma?
(a) His expected lifespan.
(b) The severity of the situation.
(c) The fate of his family.
(d) His disabilities.
5. What does Jean refuse to wear while in the hospital?
(a) Nice clothes.
(b) Jogging suits.
(c) Jump suits.
Short Answer Questions
1. What calms Jean down the most?
2. What does Jean think when he is put in a wheel chair?
3. What does Jean say he prefers to do on his own clothes?
4. What month of the year did the author have his stroke?
5. What does Jean's daughter do every night that brings joy to his heart?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)