|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prayer, Bathtime, The Alphabet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jean not comprehend when he wakes from his coma?
(a) His disabilities.
(b) The severity of the situation.
(c) The fate of his family.
(d) His expected lifespan.
2. What is the name of the syndrome the author suffers after his stroke?
(a) Locked In.
(b) Board Stiff.
3. What does Jean refuse to wear while in the hospital?
(a) Jump suits.
(b) Nice clothes.
(c) Jogging suits.
4. What is the weather like when Jean wakes from his coma?
(a) Dry but cold.
(b) Cold and rainy.
(c) Warm and humid.
(d) Warm and sunny.
5. What is the name of Jean's daughter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jean say helps his stiff muscles?
2. What month of the year did the author have his stroke?
3. What is the only part of his body the author can move at will?
4. How much weight did Jean lose in 20 weeks?
5. What does Jean's daughter do every night that brings joy to his heart?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)