|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prayer, Bathtime, The Alphabet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of creature does Jean compare himself to?
(a) A flower.
(b) A ghost.
(c) A butterfly.
(d) A nut shell.
2. What does Jean refuse to wear while in the hospital?
(b) Nice clothes.
(c) Jogging suits.
(d) Jump suits.
3. What does Jean do to signify which letter he is looking for?
(a) Blinks his right eye.
(b) Blinks his left eyelid.
(c) Blinks both eyes.
(d) Nods his head.
4. What does Jean say he prefers to do on his own clothes?
5. How long was the author in a coma?
(a) 10 days.
(b) 15 days.
(c) 20 days.
(d) 5 days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the weather like when Jean wakes from his coma?
2. What is the name of Jean's daughter?
3. What is Brigitte's occupation?
4. What month of the year did the author have his stroke?
5. What does Jean say he feels like he is trapped in?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)