|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prayer, Bathtime, The Alphabet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the people who crowd into Jean's room wearing?
(a) Blue hats.
(b) Camo gear.
(c) White coats.
(d) Black boots.
2. What is the name of the syndrome the author suffers after his stroke?
(b) Board Stiff.
(c) Locked In.
3. What showed Jean the extent of his disabilities?
(a) The look in the nurse's eyes.
(b) His inability to move.
(c) The horde of doctors.
(d) The wheelchair.
4. What does Jean say he feels like he is trapped in?
(a) A diving bell.
(b) A battle bunker.
(c) A rubber ball.
(d) A jail cell.
5. What does Brigitte do for Jean every time before she leaves him?
(a) Tickles his feet.
(b) Tells him how proud she is of his progress.
(c) Kisses his forehead.
(d) Gives him a facial massage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What month of the year did the author have his stroke?
2. What does Jean's daughter do every night that brings joy to his heart?
3. How does Jean write his book?
4. What ability does Jean have that most people with his condition do not?
5. How does Jean communicate his emotions?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)