|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday, The Ladies of Hong Kong, The Message.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mithra Grandchamp represent to Jean?
(a) The outside world.
(b) A life of regrets.
(c) Missed opportunities.
(d) Hopeful future.
2. Who wheels Jean down the hall on a holiday?
(a) His wife.
(b) His girlfriend.
(c) His nurse.
(d) His daughter.
3. What is the name of the syndrome the author suffers after his stroke?
(a) Locked In.
(d) Board Stiff.
4. What holiday is Jean writing about when he is being wheeled down the hall?
(c) Father's Day.
(d) Valentine's Day.
5. What day of the week did the author have his stroke?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Eugenie interested in the hospital Jean was staying at?
2. What does Jean say after buying something for the woman he took on a trip to the place people say he should take a pilgrimage to?
3. What was Jean's occupation before his stroke?
4. Why does Jean's father not visit the hospital to see Jean?
5. What is the name of Jean's daughter?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)