|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Empress, Cinecittá, Tourists.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of hospital is Jean staying in?
(a) A Naval hospital.
(b) An intensive care hospital.
(c) A children's hospital.
(d) An Army hospital.
2. When did Jean imagine Eugenie talking to him?
(a) When he saw the stained glass window.
(b) When he was alone in his room.
(c) When he read a book about her.
(d) In his dreams.
3. How many other patients like Jean are there at his hospital?
4. Where do patients in the hospital tend to get lost?
(a) The garden.
(b) The hallway.
(c) The caffeteria.
(d) The recreation room.
5. What does Jean say he prefers to do on his own clothes?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of corridor does Jean say his room is in?
2. What month of the year did the author have his stroke?
3. What calms Jean down the most?
4. What are the people who crowd into Jean's room wearing?
5. How much weight did Jean lose in 20 weeks?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)