|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Empress, Cinecittá, Tourists.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of hospital is Jean staying in?
(a) A children's hospital.
(b) An intensive care hospital.
(c) A Naval hospital.
(d) An Army hospital.
2. How old was Jean's daughter when he had his stroke?
3. What kind of creature does Jean compare himself to?
(a) A butterfly.
(b) A flower.
(c) A ghost.
(d) A nut shell.
4. Who was Eugenie married to?
(a) King Louis.
(b) Napoleon III.
(c) Count Villefort.
(d) The Dauphin.
5. Where do patients in the hospital tend to get lost?
(a) The garden.
(b) The recreation room.
(c) The caffeteria.
(d) The hallway.
Short Answer Questions
1. What day of the week did the author have his stroke?
2. What condition was Jean in after his coma?
3. What is the name of the syndrome the author suffers after his stroke?
4. How much weight did Jean lose in 20 weeks?
5. What month of the year did the author have his stroke?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)