|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Outing, Twenty to One, The Duck Hunt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Eugenie interested in the hospital Jean was staying at?
(a) She was the patron.
(b) She heard about Jean.
(c) She wanted to be a doctor.
(d) She liked getting away from the hospital.
2. How does Jean describe what he wanted to write about his hospital experience?
3. When did Jean imagine Eugenie talking to him?
(a) When he saw the stained glass window.
(b) When he was alone in his room.
(c) When he read a book about her.
(d) In his dreams.
4. What word does Jean use to describe what he hears in the halls of the hospital?
(a) Miserable and deafeneing.
(c) An interesting orchestration.
(d) A dull roar.
5. What does Jean think about one particular dream he had before his stroke?
(a) It showed how he would die.
(b) It was the image of what he really wanted.
(c) It was foretelling his stroke.
(d) It was a warning to love his family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jean think he keeps dreaming about the same things?
2. What does Jean say is his only true form of escape?
3. What kind of hospital is Jean staying in?
4. What does Jean compare his life at the hospital to?
5. What is the name of the only literary figure with Locked-In syndrome?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)