|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Outing, Twenty to One, The Duck Hunt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would the last lines of his writing about his hospital experience include?
(a) The main character committing suicide.
(b) The main character dying.
(c) The main character looking sadly out a window.
(d) The main character getting up and walking around.
2. What is wrong with Jean's right ear?
(a) It is hard of hearing.
(b) It distorts sound of people far away.
(c) It is deaf.
(d) It doesn't tune into high pitches.
3. Who was Eugenie married to?
(a) Napoleon III.
(b) The Dauphin.
(c) King Louis.
(d) Count Villefort.
4. When did Jean imagine Eugenie talking to him?
(a) When he read a book about her.
(b) In his dreams.
(c) When he was alone in his room.
(d) When he saw the stained glass window.
5. Where do Jean's closest friends kiss him?
(a) His cheeks.
(b) His forehead.
(c) His lips.
(d) His hand.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrong with Jean's left ear?
2. How much does the winning horse win by when Jean is at the race track?
3. What does Mithra Grandchamp represent to Jean?
4. What does Jean imagine living in his head?
5. When do Jean's ears give him the most trouble?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)