|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Outing, Twenty to One, The Duck Hunt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jean compare the patients in his corridor to?
(a) Broken winged birds.
(b) Clean slates.
(c) The living dead.
2. What is Jean's room number?
3. What kind of corridor does Jean say his room is in?
(a) A central hub.
(b) A busy intersection.
(c) A hidden corner.
(d) A dead end.
4. When did Jean imagine Eugenie talking to him?
(a) In his dreams.
(b) When he saw the stained glass window.
(c) When he was alone in his room.
(d) When he read a book about her.
5. What word does Jean use to describe what he hears in the halls of the hospital?
(b) Miserable and deafeneing.
(c) An interesting orchestration.
(d) A dull roar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jean think he keeps dreaming about the same things?
2. What is wrong with Jean's left ear?
3. What two words does Jean use to describe the times when all the patients from his corridor are together?
4. What is wrong with Jean's right ear?
5. Where do patients in the hospital tend to get lost?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)