|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Outing, Twenty to One, The Duck Hunt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with Jean's left ear?
(a) It doesn't tune into high pitches.
(b) It is hard of hearing.
(c) It is deaf.
(d) It distorts sound of people far away.
2. What kind of patients does Jean's hospital take care of now?
(b) General care patients.
(c) Special needs patients.
(d) Terminal cases.
3. What condition is Jean grateful to not have?
4. What word does Jean use to describe what he hears in the halls of the hospital?
(b) Miserable and deafeneing.
(c) A dull roar.
(d) An interesting orchestration.
5. Where does Jean feel the most trapped?
(a) His room.
(b) The bed.
(c) The hospital.
(d) His body.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does the winning horse win by when Jean is at the race track?
2. What did Jean first see when he woke from his coma?
3. What does Mithra Grandchamp represent to Jean?
4. What does Jean imagine living in his head?
5. What kind of corridor does Jean say his room is in?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)