Prologue, The Wheelchair
1. How long has the author been confined to bed when the book begins?
(a) 9 months.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 12 months.
2. What day of the week did the author have his stroke?
3. What month of the year did the author have his stroke?
4. What is the name of the syndrome the author suffers after his stroke?
(c) Locked In.
(d) Board Stiff.
5. What is the only part of his body the author can move at will?
(a) His upper lip.
(b) His right toe.
(c) His left pinky finger.
(d) His left eyelid.
6. How long was the author in a coma?
(a) 5 days.
(b) 10 days.
(c) 15 days.
(d) 20 days.
7. What condition was Jean in after his coma?
(a) He was in a general stupor.
(b) He was almost totally normal for a time.
(c) He was in and out of consciousness.
(d) He was in critical condition.
8. What does Jean say helps his stiff muscles?
(a) Moving an inch.
(b) Being rubbed.
(c) Blood circulation.
(d) Muscle relaxants.
This section contains 3,762 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)