Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. The government suddenly eliminates the _________ business, which is something Joseph did not expect.
2. Who walks away from the conversation between Anna and Joseph at the funeral?
3. Anna currently attends the University of __________ at Los Angeles at the time of the article.
4. Joseph is nervous about ________ since his United States assets have been frozen.
5. Who posted the letter for Joseph, which is why it had been re-routed?
Essay Topic 1
Anna is curious about her background and she wants to learn as much as she can, mostly to please her father.
Part 1: Why is it important to Anna that she please her father?
Part 2: How does a person begin to please their parents?
Part 3: Why do you think Anna feels that she needs to please her father?
Essay Topic 2
Joseph becomes poor as a result of the war time restrictions. He needs to sell the things that he owns in order to have money to live.
Part 1: How do you think Joseph feels about becoming poor?
Part 2: Do you think the rich should be made poor during times of war?
Part 3: Why do you think the government restricts the assets of the rich during the war time?
Essay Topic 3
When Anna is given a ticket to see her father again, she is not happy to leave her family and friends.
Part 1: Why doesn't Anna want to go to see her father?
Part 2: Why doesn't Anna's father come to see her after her graduation?
Part 3: What might be a better present for Anna after her graduation?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)