|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Debt, Epilogue, pgs. 344 - 373.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In January, 1940, what do Joseph and Will Marsh find on the way to the theater?
(a) A letter from Anna.
(b) A summons to court.
(c) A poster.
(d) Decapitated head.
2. What do Genevieve and Will Marsh do in order to speed up the release of Joseph from the kidnappers?
(a) Pay ransom.
(b) Give away a car.
(d) Call the police.
3. Who walks into the mortuary when Anna is visiting her mother?
4. Who keeps telling Anna that things will get better, even as Anna doesn't make friends?
5. Who regards the house on Jungjoa as a temporary home, according to the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the birthday gift that Anna receives when she turns seven-years-old, just as she had wanted?
2. At what university were both of the parents in this story students when they first met?
3. What does Joseph do for the family in order to help them out with their home?
4. When the war ends, the city of Shanghai is controlled by the ____________ government.
5. Where do Genevieve and Anna live for a month before Anna learns they are moving to Hungjoa?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)