|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Debt, Epilogue, pgs. 344 - 373.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What business has Joseph sold so that he could move to Bunker Hill in Los Angeles?
2. According to this section of the book, __________ is more dangerous now than it was when it was under the Japanese rule.
3. Anna later realizes just how much of her personality she has received from ___________.
(a) Mei Wah.
4. Who keeps telling Anna that things will get better, even as Anna doesn't make friends?
5. What does Anna receive from Joseph in the months after her mother's death?
(a) A brief letter.
(b) A shoe.
(c) A ring.
(d) A gift certificate.
Short Answer Questions
1. Joseph is accused of witnessing a prisoner, _________, asking to have a letter smuggled out of the camp.
2. When the war ends, the city of Shanghai is controlled by the ____________ government.
3. The women see Joseph eating at the restaurant with a Chinese ____________.
4. Prisoners can only leave the camp, for the most part, if they are near _________.
5. The government suddenly eliminates the _________ business, which is something Joseph did not expect.
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)