|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Headlines, pgs. 282 - 300.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Though the family is wealthy, they only have ________ live-in servants, according to the story's description.
2. Instead of being killed during his interrogation, Joseph is placed into ___________.
(a) Solitary confinement.
(b) Internment camp.
(c) Media control.
(d) Work camp.
3. When Anna and Genevieve arrive at their final destination, who does Anna meet for the first time?
(a) Her grandfather.
(b) Her uncle.
(c) Her brother.
(d) Her grandmother.
4. Colonel _________ tells the people at the camp that so long as they obey the rules, they will be fine.
5. What do Genevieve and Anna notice when they are shopping in the city?
Short Answer Questions
1. Joseph is nervous about ________ since his United States assets have been frozen.
2. The women see Joseph eating at the restaurant with a Chinese ____________.
3. Genevieve tells Anna that Joseph will need time to _________ after he is back in Los Angeles with his family.
4. Where does Joseph often sleep, according to the description of his time in April, 1949?
5. Who does Anna end up marrying in 1953 after she graduates college?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)