|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Headlines, pgs. 282 - 300.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What course does Genevieve enroll in so that she might find a job to support her family?
(d) Real estate.
2. What do Genevieve and Anna notice when they are shopping in the city?
3. Where do Genevieve and Anna live for a month before Anna learns they are moving to Hungjoa?
(b) Will Masters' house.
4. The government suddenly eliminates the _________ business, which is something Joseph did not expect.
(b) Money changing.
5. Questioning means _________, as Joseph learns from a young journalist who he had helped bring into the camp.
(b) An out.
Short Answer Questions
1. Joseph tells Anna that no matter what happens with Japan, they will be safe in the ______________.
2. On _________ mornings, Joseph takes Anna to the Foreign Correspondents Club.
3. What is the word that Anna looks up in the dictionary after hearing her mother and Gran begin to use it?
4. What is the color of the Cheongsam that Genevieve wears to the party?
5. Joseph begins to spend a lot of time at the ________ learning about the news and what has been happening in the world.
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)