|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Headlines, pgs. 282 - 300.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gran always buys how many books a week for Anna to read so that she can learn to read more easily?
2. What do Genevieve and Will Marsh do in order to speed up the release of Joseph from the kidnappers?
(a) Call the police.
(c) Pay ransom.
(d) Give away a car.
3. Genevieve tells Anna that according to newspaper articles, Joseph was released from prison and is now in __________.
(b) New York.
(c) Hong Kong.
4. At this point of the story, Joseph becomes involved in the business of _________, including yen trading.
5. Joseph is nervous about ________ since his United States assets have been frozen.
(a) His reputation.
(b) His work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joseph put into the safe before he and Anna leave to go shopping on the way home?
2. Who regards the house on Jungjoa as a temporary home, according to the book?
3. Joseph predicts that the fighting in the city will only last a __________, and he doesn't appear to be concerned.
4. What office has frozen the assets of Joseph, according to the book?
5. Joseph begins to spend a lot of time at the ________ learning about the news and what has been happening in the world.
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)