|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Headlines, pgs. 282 - 300.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joseph tell Anna the gendarmes are looking for in the city?
(a) A piece of paper.
(d) Her shoes.
2. Joseph tells Genevieve that he needs time to __________ before he can leave.
(a) Make more money.
(b) Shut down his businesses.
(d) Say goodbye.
3. Who regards the house on Jungjoa as a temporary home, according to the book?
4. What do Genevieve and Anna notice when they are shopping in the city?
5. Joseph is moved to the ______ hotel, where he learns that all foreigner assets have been frozen, as well as bank accounts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Joseph has Anna draw maps of _________ while he is working at his office, during the story.
2. Where is Joseph taken after is is accused of witnessing the prisoner ask to have a letter smuggled out?
3. Though the family is wealthy, they only have ________ live-in servants, according to the story's description.
4. What did the Japanese want from Joseph? They wanted him to be a ___________.
5. Who posted the letter for Joseph, which is why it had been re-routed?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)