|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tickets, Graduations, pgs. 231 - 251.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Anna knows that she will ____________, which is why she doesn't pack up all of her books and toys.
(a) Not have room.
(b) Buy more.
(c) Grow up quickly.
(d) Be back.
2. _________ troops are ordered to leave Shanghai in November of 1941, according to the story.
3. What office has frozen the assets of Joseph, according to the book?
(a) Internal Revenue Service.
(d) Office of Price Administration.
4. Genevieve and Anna leave Shanghai on October ____, 1946, never to return, they believe.
5. Which person in the family wants to leave Shanghai, though others do not want to leave?
(c) Mei Wah.
Short Answer Questions
1. For how long is Joseph in Chungking, according to this section of the story?
2. Where does Joseph find the items that he has hidden before the war?
3. Genevieve tells Anna that Joseph will need time to _________ after he is back in Los Angeles with his family.
4. Questioning means _________, as Joseph learns from a young journalist who he had helped bring into the camp.
5. What does Anna do with the money that she receives from selling the gift Joseph gets her?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)