|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tickets, Graduations, pgs. 231 - 251.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is signaled in the town which leads Genevieve to tell Mei Wah to take them home from shopping?
(a) Air raids.
2. What city in China falls on July 28, 1937, according to the book's description?
(a) No city falls.
3. What is the road on which the big shopping area is located, according to the book?
(a) Nakora Road.
(b) Vilrog Road.
(c) Nanking Road.
(d) Hupsong Road.
4. Anna later realizes just how much of her personality she has received from ___________.
(c) Mei Wah.
5. Who posted the letter for Joseph, which is why it had been re-routed?
(a) No one.
(b) Dr. McLain.
(c) Will Masters.
(d) Mei Wah.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anna call Liu and Company, one of her favorite places to go on the trips with her father?
2. What series of books becomes Ann's favorite when she first discovers them?
3. What is the first career into which Joseph goes after he has graduated from college?
4. What did the Japanese want from Joseph? They wanted him to be a ___________.
5. What do Genevieve and Anna notice when they are shopping in the city?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)