|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tickets, Graduations, pgs. 231 - 251.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Joseph tells Genevieve that he doesn't want a _________, which Anna hears from her bedroom.
(b) Boring life.
(c) Trip to America.
2. What office has frozen the assets of Joseph, according to the book?
(a) Internal Revenue Service.
(b) Office of Price Administration.
3. Joseph is nervous about ________ since his United States assets have been frozen.
(a) His reputation.
(c) His work.
4. Genevieve tells Joseph that he needs to __________, but when he doesn't, she becomes upset.
(a) Find a job.
(b) Go back to school.
(c) Pay some bills.
(d) Do his time.
5. What does Anna give back to her father, thinking that she might have been the one who started the war?
Short Answer Questions
1. What begins to return to normal after the Japanese take over in Shanghai?
2. A note talks about how __________ will be punished if they write anything bad about the government.
3. What does Joseph begin to deal in when the new government takes over in Shanghai?
4. On _________ mornings, Joseph takes Anna to the Foreign Correspondents Club.
5. For how long is Joseph in Chungking, according to this section of the story?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)