|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The City of Angeles Lost Horizon, pgs. 128 - 149.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Joseph finally decides to close down the house in the ________ of 1941 in order to meet up with his daughter and wife.
2. Anna is enrolled in Oneonta _______ school when she arrives in Los Angeles during this point of the story.
3. What is the first place Genevieve and Joseph live after they have graduated college?
(a) New York.
(c) Los Angeles.
4. What does Anna's father say that he can leave her after he dies?
(a) His legal issues.
(b) His clothing.
(c) His journals.
(d) His money.
5. Who regards the house on Jungjoa as a temporary home, according to the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. Allied nationals are allowed to withdraw the Chinese equivalent of ________ dollars each week.
2. Joseph has Anna draw maps of _________ while he is working at his office, during the story.
3. In January, 1940, what do Joseph and Will Marsh find on the way to the theater?
4. Anna and Joseph go to Hsin Hung Chong where he needs to take a picture for an ___________ claim.
5. The American Club becomes the Japanese _________ Headquarters, according to the story's details.
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)