|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through After the Fall, pgs. 79-112.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Genevieve and Anna go to mass at the Cathedral of St. __________ in order to pray for Joseph's safety.
2. What do Genevieve and Will Marsh do in order to speed up the release of Joseph from the kidnappers?
(a) Give away a car.
(b) Pay ransom.
(c) Call the police.
3. Joseph has Anna draw maps of _________ while he is working at his office, during the story.
(c) United States.
4. What begins to return to normal after the Japanese take over in Shanghai?
(c) Anna's fever.
5. What language is Anna unable to read, according to this section of the story?
Short Answer Questions
1. Joseph finds out that the bombings in the city had been a/an ____________.
2. What do Genevieve and Anna notice when they are shopping in the city?
3. What does Joseph tell Anna the gendarmes are looking for in the city?
4. What does Joseph put into the safe before he and Anna leave to go shopping on the way home?
5. Who arrives to pick up Anna after the kidnapping incident, according to the story?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)