|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Battle of Shanghai, The Wounded, pgs. 52-78.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joseph put into the safe before he and Anna leave to go shopping on the way home?
(a) Money belt.
(b) Her necklace.
2. Where are Anna and her father supposed to meet their servant?
(a) Park Hotel.
(b) The school yard.
(c) At home.
(d) The main fountain.
3. Joseph has Anna draw maps of _________ while he is working at his office, during the story.
(a) United States.
4. Joseph finds out that the bombings in the city had been a/an ____________.
(a) Targeted attack.
(b) Good idea.
(c) Warning sign.
5. What is the road on which the big shopping area is located, according to the book?
(a) Nanking Road.
(b) Nakora Road.
(c) Vilrog Road.
(d) Hupsong Road.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what university were both of the parents in this story students when they first met?
2. What continues to be held in Cerecle Sportif in the city, oblivious to the events going on around it?
3. What does Anna give back to her father, thinking that she might have been the one who started the war?
4. Who arrives to pick up Anna after the kidnapping incident, according to the story?
5. What does Anna find in the closet when she goes off to explore, bored with drawing maps?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)