|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Promise, pgs. 301 - 316.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city in China falls on July 28, 1937, according to the book's description?
(a) No city falls.
2. What does Anna give back to her father, thinking that she might have been the one who started the war?
3. The American ___________ is the facility that helps by delivering food and supplies to the internment camp.
4. Genevieve learns that Joseph will arrive in _________ in mid-December after the conflict is over.
(b) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
5. What is the word that Anna looks up in the dictionary after hearing her mother and Gran begin to use it?
Short Answer Questions
1. What series of books becomes Ann's favorite when she first discovers them?
2. What does Anna find when she is looking in her parents' room to find her birthday presents?
3. What is the time of the new curfew, which is one of the biggest changes in the city, according to the book?
4. What is the date that Genevieve and Anna leave in order to make the trip to Los Angeles?
5. Where is the postmark from on the letter that Genevieve receives from Joseph in 1942?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)