|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Happy Man, Tickets, pgs. 206 - 231.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the better quarters in which Joseph and the other leaders are housed?
2. What is the date that Genevieve and Anna leave in order to make the trip to Los Angeles?
(a) January 24.
(b) January 13.
(c) January 4.
(d) January 25.
3. Anna is enrolled in Oneonta _______ school when she arrives in Los Angeles during this point of the story.
4. Joseph points out on the map that _________ is trying to take over China.
(d) United States.
5. What does Anna get to drink on the morning of her seventh birthday?
(b) Hot cocoa.
Short Answer Questions
1. Joseph is accused of witnessing a prisoner, _________, asking to have a letter smuggled out of the camp.
2. Shanghai has always felt like ________ to Joseph, even if his wife and daughter are not around.
3. What is the road on which the big shopping area is located, according to the book?
4. Anna and Genevieve will be going to _________ in a month, even though Anna is not comfortable with this idea.
5. Joseph and the others at the camp are allowed to attend a __________ in the summer of 1943.
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)