|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Happy Man, Tickets, pgs. 206 - 231.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. _________ says that Joseph is a person who only thinks of himself and does not concern himself with others.
(a) Mei Wei.
2. What is the time of the new curfew, which is one of the biggest changes in the city, according to the book?
(a) 11:00 pm.
(b) 12:00 am.
(c) 10:00 pm.
(d) 9:00 pm.
3. Gran always buys how many books a week for Anna to read so that she can learn to read more easily?
4. What does Anna find when she is looking in her parents' room to find her birthday presents?
(a) War photos.
(b) A locked box.
5. What does Genevieve do that causes them to make plans to move to Los Angeles?
(b) Buys tickets.
(c) Packs her bags.
(d) Divorces Joseph.
Short Answer Questions
1. Joseph says that he can't make _________ by leaving Shanghai at this point in time.
2. When Anna graduates _________, her family takes her out to a famous Hollywood restaurant.
3. What does Anna get to drink on the morning of her seventh birthday?
4. Anna is enrolled in Oneonta _______ school when she arrives in Los Angeles during this point of the story.
5. The American ___________ is the facility that helps by delivering food and supplies to the internment camp.
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)