|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Headlines, pgs. 282 - 300.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anna find when she is looking in her parents' room to find her birthday presents?
(b) A locked box.
(c) War photos.
2. Who thinks and worries about Joseph constantly, which is not something she had anticipated?
3. Anna begins to work at the ________ library after she graduates from college and is married.
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) Orange County.
(d) San Marino.
4. Who becomes sick at night with a fever causing Joseph to apologize for the way that he behaved that day?
(a) No one.
(c) Mei Wah.
5. Genevieve learns from the ____________ that Joseph has been taken a prisoner in March, 1943.
(a) American Red Cross.
(b) Doctors Without Borders.
(c) International Red Cross.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joseph tell Anna the gendarmes are looking for in the city?
2. Who drives Anna and Genevieve to the train station to meet Joseph when he returns?
3. Anna currently attends the University of __________ at Los Angeles at the time of the article.
4. At this point of the story, Joseph becomes involved in the business of _________, including yen trading.
5. Joseph is nervous about ________ since his United States assets have been frozen.
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)