|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Headlines, pgs. 282 - 300.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Genevieve learns from the ____________ that Joseph has been taken a prisoner in March, 1943.
(a) Doctors Without Borders.
(b) American Red Cross.
(c) International Red Cross.
2. What does Anna find when she is looking in her parents' room to find her birthday presents?
(a) A locked box.
(c) War photos.
3. In what city do Anna and her husband live, close to her family?
(a) San Diego.
(b) South Pasadena.
(c) Culver City.
(d) Laguna Beach.
4. _______ thinks the city is different with all of the Japanese sentries in place, according to the book.
(c) Mei Wah.
5. What is the color of the Cheongsam that Genevieve wears to the party?
Short Answer Questions
1. Joseph is nervous about ________ since his United States assets have been frozen.
2. What does Joseph stage before he is shipped to Vancouver in order to get him out the country?
3. Anna begins to work at the ________ library after she graduates from college and is married.
4. Who posted the letter for Joseph, which is why it had been re-routed?
5. Who drives Anna and Genevieve to the train station to meet Joseph when he returns?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)