|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Headlines, pgs. 282 - 300.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Anna currently attends the University of __________ at Los Angeles at the time of the article.
(c) San Francisco.
(d) San Diego.
2. Joseph is nervous about ________ since his United States assets have been frozen.
(b) His work.
(c) His reputation.
3. Who becomes sick at night with a fever causing Joseph to apologize for the way that he behaved that day?
(a) No one.
(d) Mei Wah.
4. Genevieve learns from the ____________ that Joseph has been taken a prisoner in March, 1943.
(a) Doctors Without Borders.
(b) International Red Cross.
(d) American Red Cross.
5. Joseph begins to spend a lot of time at the ________ learning about the news and what has been happening in the world.
(c) Train station.
Short Answer Questions
1. What magazine reveals the details of Joseph's imprisonment to Anna and Genevieve?
2. What is the color of the Cheongsam that Genevieve wears to the party?
3. Even though Genevieve sometimes objects, Joseph often takes _________ out on his outings.
4. Who posted the letter for Joseph, which is why it had been re-routed?
5. Who hosts a party to celebrate Anna and her husband's first wedding anniversary?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)