|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Headlines, pgs. 282 - 300.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What begins to return to normal after the Japanese take over in Shanghai?
(a) Anna's fever.
2. Genevieve learns from the ____________ that Joseph has been taken a prisoner in March, 1943.
(b) American Red Cross.
(c) Doctors Without Borders.
(d) International Red Cross.
3. Genevieve learns that Joseph will arrive in _________ in mid-December after the conflict is over.
(b) New York.
(c) Los Angeles.
4. Anna and Joseph go to Hsin Hung Chong where he needs to take a picture for an ___________ claim.
5. Who thinks that Joseph isn't coming to meet them in Los Angeles because of something that she did?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who becomes sick at night with a fever causing Joseph to apologize for the way that he behaved that day?
2. What is the time of the new curfew, which is one of the biggest changes in the city, according to the book?
3. Genevieve tells Joseph that he needs to __________, but when he doesn't, she becomes upset.
4. During what year of her college education does Anna learn about her father?
5. Who refuses to leave Hong Kong, which causes him to be arrested?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)