1. What does Anna's father say that he can leave her after he dies?
(a) His legal issues.
(b) His clothing.
(c) His journals.
(d) His money.
2. In what sort of house does the family live when they are in Shanghai?
3. Who regards the house on Jungjoa as a temporary home, according to the book?
4. What is the last name of the family that is featured in this story?
5. What does Joseph love above anything else, so much so that he teaches his daughter about it?
6. Though the family is wealthy, they only have ________ live-in servants, according to the story's description.
7. At what university were both of the parents in this story students when they first met?
This section contains 3,797 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)