1. Which of the following of the medieval man are studied in this book?
2. Which of the following of the medieval man are studied in this book?
3. What does Lewis say some people view the medieval man as?
All of these.
4. How does Lewis feel about the popular beliefs about medieval man?
5. What does Lewis say causes men to think the way they do about medieval man?
6. According to Lewis, which is NOT used by most people when thinking about medieval man?
7. What word does Lewis use to describe how most thoughts about medieval man arise?
8. What about medieval man does Lewis call obsolete?
This section contains 3,440 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)