|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter III: Selected Materials: The Classical Period.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of these was the model centered on?
(b) The earth.
(d) The universe.
2. What did the medieval spirits become in Christian writing?
3. According to Lewis, which is NOT used by most people when thinking about medieval man?
(c) Rigorous thought.
4. What does Somnious Scipionus mean?
(a) The Scorpion's Revenge.
(b) The Dream of the Scorpion.
(c) Reverence to Scipio.
(d) The Dream of Scipio.
5. How did Lewis describe the debate of nominalism?
(b) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lewis say causes men to think the way they do about medieval man?
2. What in the sky changed regularly?
3. What else is the model a reflection of?
4. What element of medieval times were effected by the model?
5. What does Lewis say separates the medieval man from savages?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)