|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter III: Selected Materials: The Classical Period.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was historically important for the Middle Ages?
(a) The model.
(c) Religious fervor.
(d) Heated debates.
2. Why was it harder for pagans to write about nature?
(a) It was all encompassing.
(b) It was hard to define.
(c) It was not based on religion.
(d) It was not important.
3. What is the earliest date of a contributor to the model?
(a) 50 BC.
(b) 0 AD.
(c) 50 AD.
(d) 0 BC.
4. Which of the following was NOT a contributor to the model?
(a) Dante's Divine Comedy.
(d) The Bible.
5. What did the medieval spirits become in Christian writing?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the story about Cato and Marcia an allegory for?
2. Why does Lewis not give full credit to the model?
3. Which of these was the model centered on?
4. How did the medieval mind differ from the modern mind?
5. Why were those unaware of the model still affected by it?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)