|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VII: The Earth and Her Inhabitants.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where would one find the fifth element?
(a) Outside the orbit of the moon.
(b) Underneath the earth.
(c) Beyond the sky.
(d) At the equator.
2. What did Jupiter cause men to do?
(a) Realize their truths.
(b) Find happiness.
(c) Lose their minds.
(d) Confront their fears.
3. As defined by pagans, what did nature include?
(a) The earth.
(b) The living things.
4. What did medieval scholars have a crude knowledge of?
(c) Tidal pulls.
5. What was Amyclas's occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the earliest date of a contributor to the model?
2. What was the prime mover trying to imitate?
3. What did medieval man think the universe was a series of?
4. Which philosopher believed souls to be eternal?
5. How many sources contributed to the model?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)