|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the boys believe restaurant patrons who are speaking Japanese are doing?
2. Mick tries anti-depressants and pain killers to manage the pain and immobility but finally resorts to what to dull his senses?
3. Vince and Nikki begin to realize what have been the foundation for their rage and destructive behavior?
4. Why does Vince do to mask his emotional pain?
5. What does Vince tell his parents happened to one of the teachers at school?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Vince learn about the cause of his daughter's cancer? What does he do about this?
2. What does Doc McGhee think about Vince's jail sentence?
3. What happens when Allen Kovac is hired at Motley Crue's manager?
4. Describe Vince's life in Compton.
5. What happens when Nikki goes to Los Angeles?
6. What do the boys think about Corabi? Why do they eventually allow Vince back?
7. What happens to Vince in high school?
8. Describe Mick as a five-year-old and his desires as a child.
9. What is one source of problems between Pamela and Tommy?
10. What happens when Vince leaves Motley Crue?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Tommy's parents do not speak the same language.
Part 1) From where are Tommy's parents? How do they meet? How do they communicate?
Part 2) How does this struggle to communicate affect Tommy? How does he feel about silence?
Part 3) What could Tommy's tatoos represent? What are other ways someone can express anxiety or difficulties through their actions?
Essay Topic 2
The members of the band check into rehab facilities.
Part 1) When do they check into facilities? Why do they check into these facilities?
Part 2) How effective are these facilities? Why?
Part 3) How might this reflect the attempts by celebrities today to end addictions?
Part 4) Overall, do you believe these rehab facilities are effective? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Motley Crue goes on tour with Ozzy Osbourne.
Part 1) Who is Ozzy Osbourne? How does he compare to Motley Crue?
Part 2) How are the Motley Crue members affected by this tour? Why?
Part 3) How does this tour both benefit and hurt the boys? How does it set a precedent for tours to come?
This section contains 946 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)