|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Tommy soon meets actress Pamela Anderson when she does what?
2. How does Mick remain regarding therapy?
3. Motley Crue hires a new manager Allen Kovac for what reason?
4. Skylar endures another operation to attempt to realign her intestines which have become twisted due to what?
5. What does Mick's disease make almost impossible?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens after Skylar's death?
2. Describe the relationship between the boys on the Dr. Feelgood tour.
3. Why is Tommy arrested while dating Bobbie Brown?
4. Describe Mick as a five-year-old and his desires as a child.
5. Describe Mick's relationship with Sharon.
6. What happens when Allen Kovac is hired at Motley Crue's manager?
7. How does Mick end up in the gardening shed?
8. Describe the beginning of Tommy and Pamela's relationship.
9. What happens during the time Skylar receives treatment?
10. What is one source of problems between Pamela and Tommy?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Mick is afflicted with ankylosing spondylitis.
Part 1) What is ankylosing spondylitis? How does it affect him?
Part 2) What does this knowledge about him reveal about his behavior?
Part 3) How might doctors have better assisted Mick deal with this?
Part 4) Would Mick have acted the way he did if he had not suffered from ankylosing spondylitis? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Vince quits the band a second time.
Part 1) Why does he quit the band the first time? What makes him rejoin?
Part 2) Why does he quit a second time? What does this quitting reveal about him? What does the rejoining also reveal?
Part 3) How has Vince changed by the end of the book? What has caused this change? How does it resemble changes in the other members of the band?
Essay Topic 3
Vince, Tommy, and Nikki share a house in 1981.
Part 1) What is the house called? Why do they live here? Describe their time here.
Part 2) What does this time spent in this house and their behavior at this time foreshadow?
Part 3) Based on their behavior, what is important to them? How does this change over time? Why does this change occur?
This section contains 1,069 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)