|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Tommy and Pamela find even more notoriety when what happens?
2. Vince also forms a band with some friends, does a lot of drugs, and eventually has what happen to him?
3. Mick is afflicted with what?
4. After his release Tommy learns that Pamela has done what?
5. What is the ultimate form of rejection for Tommy?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the boys think about Corabi? Why do they eventually allow Vince back?
2. Why does Tommy's marriage to Heather break up?
3. Describe the beginning of Tommy and Pamela's relationship.
4. What happens when Allen Kovac is hired at Motley Crue's manager?
5. What happens after Skylar's death?
6. What does Doc McGhee think about Vince's jail sentence?
7. Describe the Girls, Girls, Girls tour.
8. What is one source of problems between Pamela and Tommy?
9. What happens to Skylar when she is rushed to the hospital?
10. How does Mick end up in the gardening shed?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Nikki and Tommy's sons attend the same school.
Part 1) Why is this mentioned?
Part 2) What might this be foreshadowing? What might both Tommy and Nikki think of this? Why?
Part 3) Will these children continue the cycle of abuse from which their parents suffered? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Vince, Tommy, and Nikki share a house in 1981.
Part 1) What is the house called? Why do they live here? Describe their time here.
Part 2) What does this time spent in this house and their behavior at this time foreshadow?
Part 3) Based on their behavior, what is important to them? How does this change over time? Why does this change occur?
Essay Topic 3
By the end of the book, Motley Crue has finally matured.
Part 1) How is this seen in each band member? What has caused these changes and maturation?
Part 2) Were all of these experiences necessary for this maturation to occur? Why or why not?
Part 3) What message does this send to readers of this book? How do you know this?
This section contains 968 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)