|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. By this time, Doc McGhee has managed Motley Crue for how many years?
2. What does Mick know about himself from an early age?
3. Into what rehab facility do the band members check?
4. Vince and Nikki begin to realize what have been the foundation for their rage and destructive behavior?
5. After Vince leaves Motley Crue, he does not speak to the band members for how long?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Mick's relationship with Sharon.
2. What does Vince learn about the cause of his daughter's cancer? What does he do about this?
3. What does Doc McGhee think about Vince's jail sentence?
4. Why does Doc McGhee quit?
5. How does Tommy learn that "silence=death?"
6. What happens when Allen Kovac is hired at Motley Crue's manager?
7. Describe the beginning of Tommy and Pamela's relationship.
8. What happens after Skylar's death?
9. Describe the relationship between the boys on the Dr. Feelgood tour.
10. What happens when the other boys join Tommy in rehab?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
By the end of the book, Motley Crue has finally matured.
Part 1) How is this seen in each band member? What has caused these changes and maturation?
Part 2) Were all of these experiences necessary for this maturation to occur? Why or why not?
Part 3) What message does this send to readers of this book? How do you know this?
Essay Topic 2
The Motley Crue begin more as a gang than a band.
Part 1) How are they gang-like? How are they not like other bands?
Part 2) Why is this gang so important to each member? How do their childhoods influence this desire?
Part 3) How does the creation of this band affect the music world, music lovers, and the band members themselves?
Essay Topic 3
Vince kills Razzle in a car accident.
Part 1) Who is Razzle? How does Vince kill him? How does this affect Vince?
Part 2) What are the consequences for Vince's actions? Are these adequate?
Part 3) What is ironic about this accident?
Part 4) How does this permanently affect Motley Crue? Why?
This section contains 997 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)