|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mick gets into drugs and runs away from home to Orange County where he is befriended by whom?
2. Vince and Nikki begin to realize what have been the foundation for their rage and destructive behavior?
3. Tommy goes to Cancun where Pamela is doing what?
4. Why is radiation begun?
5. Why does Vince decide to quit the band again?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the Girls, Girls, Girls tour.
2. Why does Mick try antidepressants, pain killers, and alcohol?
3. What happens to Vince in high school?
4. Why is Tommy arrested while dating Bobbie Brown?
5. How does Skylar die?
6. What happens when the other boys join Tommy in rehab?
7. What is one source of problems between Pamela and Tommy?
8. Describe Mick's relationship with Sharon.
9. What happens between Nikki and Brandi?
10. What happens after Skylar's death?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Vince quits the band a second time.
Part 1) Why does he quit the band the first time? What makes him rejoin?
Part 2) Why does he quit a second time? What does this quitting reveal about him? What does the rejoining also reveal?
Part 3) How has Vince changed by the end of the book? What has caused this change? How does it resemble changes in the other members of the band?
Essay Topic 2
John Corabi is hired as the new singer in 1992.
Part 1) Who is John Corabi? Why is he hired as the new singer? What has happened to cause this hiring?
Part 2) What do the band members think of him? What do others think of him? Why?
Part 3) How does his joining of the band affect both him and the band? Why?
Essay Topic 3
Take a closer look at Nikki's childhood.
Part 1) Describe his childhood. How does it compare to the childhoods of the other members of Motley Crue?
Part 2) How important is his childhood to his development into an adult? What does this reveal about the importance of one's childhood?
Part 3) How does his personality as a child foreshadow his personality? How does Nikki bring some closure to his childhood trauma?
This section contains 1,077 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)