|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do they not have when they record this album?
2. The record has amazing sales in spite of what?
3. How does Sharon's husband's behavior improve when she accompanies the group on the tour?
4. Doc vows to do what?
5. How does Mick find some of the other boys' antics?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Nikki feel in his society and school?
2. What happens between the four guys after the accident?
3. What does Mick recall about the night of the accident?
4. Why does Mick Mars not live in the Motley Crue house?
5. How might Nikki's family help him in his career?
6. Describe Motley Crue's tour with Ozzy Osbourne.
7. Describe the beginning of Motley Crue's career.
8. Describe the relationship between Nikki and his aunt and uncle.
9. Describe Tommy's relationship with Heather Locklear.
10. What happens to Nikki's drug use, especially by the end of the European tour?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Nikki attempts to connect with his long-lost family.
Part 1) Why does he attempt to connect with them?
Part 2) How does this attempt to connect affect him and his family? Why are they affected in this way?
Part 3) How does this help him find reconciliation? How is this reconciliation found in all the boys?
Essay Topic 2
The band members have many relationships with women.
Part 1) Describe these relationships and the type of women with whom these men have relationships.
Part 2) Why do they have such relationships? What do these relationships reveal?
Part 3) How does their behavior, status as celebrities, and money affect these relationships?
Part 4) What do these women represent in the lives of the men? Explain.
Essay Topic 3
The members of the band check into rehab facilities.
Part 1) When do they check into facilities? Why do they check into these facilities?
Part 2) How effective are these facilities? Why?
Part 3) How might this reflect the attempts by celebrities today to end addictions?
Part 4) Overall, do you believe these rehab facilities are effective? Why or why not?
This section contains 965 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)