|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does Mick Mars ever live in the Motley Crue house?
2. Tommy is born to an American father and a ____________ mother.
3. Nikki is living with his Aunt Sharon and her husband who give Nikki what?
4. What does the person for whom they open snort when there is no cocaine available one night?
5. What does the group at the house soon hear?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Nikki know about his father and sister?
2. With what movies is the group enthralled? How has their style changed at this point?
3. How might Nikki's family help him in his career?
4. What happens between the four guys after the accident?
5. What does Nikki do to his mother? Why?
6. What happens when the band checks Nikki into a rehab clinic?
7. Describe the Motley Crue house and what takes place at this house.
8. Why does Mick Mars not live in the Motley Crue house?
9. Describe Vince's jail sentence. What has happened while he has been in jail?
10. How do Mick and Nikki meet?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Tom Zutaut sees Motley Crue perform at Whiskey A Go-Go.
Part 1) Who is Tom Zutaut? What does he think of Motley Crue? Why?
Part 2) How does this affect the band members? How does it benefit Tom and Motley Crue?
Part 3) What do the relationship between and actions take by Tom and Motley Crue foreshadow? What is to come for the band?
Essay Topic 2
Tommy marries Pamela Anderson.
Part 1) Describe their relationship. What difficulties regarding marriage are foreshadowed?
Part 2) How successful is their marriage? Why?
Part 30 How is the cause of strain on their marriage ironic, considering the cause of his breakup with Heather Locklear?
Essay Topic 3
John Corabi is hired as the new singer in 1992.
Part 1) Who is John Corabi? Why is he hired as the new singer? What has happened to cause this hiring?
Part 2) What do the band members think of him? What do others think of him? Why?
Part 3) How does his joining of the band affect both him and the band? Why?
This section contains 990 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)