|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does Nikki ever know his father?
2. During this time, paranormal events begin to occur especially to whom?
3. How does Mick find some of the other boys' antics?
4. What is Aunt Sharon's husband the president of?
5. During one episode in December of 1984, where do Mick, Vince, Tommy, and some guys from the group Hanoi Rocks party?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Motley Crue's tour with Ozzy Osbourne.
2. Describe Vince's jail sentence. What has happened while he has been in jail?
3. What happens to Tommy and Vince in regards to Suite 19?
4. Describe Tommy's relationship with Heather Locklear.
5. Describe the relationship between Nikki and his aunt and uncle.
6. What does Mick recall about the night of the accident?
7. Describe the beginning of Motley Crue's career.
8. How does Motley Crue have the opportunity to record their Too Fast for Love album and go on a tour?
9. How do Mick and Nikki meet?
10. What does Nikki know about his father and sister?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Mick is afflicted with ankylosing spondylitis.
Part 1) What is ankylosing spondylitis? How does it affect him?
Part 2) What does this knowledge about him reveal about his behavior?
Part 3) How might doctors have better assisted Mick deal with this?
Part 4) Would Mick have acted the way he did if he had not suffered from ankylosing spondylitis? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Nikki and Tommy's sons attend the same school.
Part 1) Why is this mentioned?
Part 2) What might this be foreshadowing? What might both Tommy and Nikki think of this? Why?
Part 3) Will these children continue the cycle of abuse from which their parents suffered? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
The band members have many relationships with women.
Part 1) Describe these relationships and the type of women with whom these men have relationships.
Part 2) Why do they have such relationships? What do these relationships reveal?
Part 3) How does their behavior, status as celebrities, and money affect these relationships?
Part 4) What do these women represent in the lives of the men? Explain.
This section contains 959 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)