|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Nikki learned about his sister?
2. Is the person for whom they open even more of a rebel and attention-getter than the Motley Crue guys?
3. During this time how do the boys in the band use women, booze, and drugs?
4. With what is Vince ultimately charged?
5. At the last concert of the tour, what is the new look the group assumes to replace its Road Warrior look?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when the band checks Nikki into a rehab clinic?
2. What happens between the four guys after the accident?
3. Describe the Motley Crue house and what takes place at this house.
4. How does Nikki feel in his society and school?
5. What happens to Vince after is arrested for Razzle's death?
6. How old are the band members when the band is officially announced?
7. With what movies is the group enthralled? How has their style changed at this point?
8. What is Motley Crue's first big gig? What takes place soon after this performance?
9. Describe Tommy's childhood.
10. Describe the relationship between Nikki and his aunt and uncle.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Take a closer look at Nikki's childhood.
Part 1) Describe his childhood. How does it compare to the childhoods of the other members of Motley Crue?
Part 2) How important is his childhood to his development into an adult? What does this reveal about the importance of one's childhood?
Part 3) How does his personality as a child foreshadow his personality? How does Nikki bring some closure to his childhood trauma?
Essay Topic 2
Nikki attempts to connect with his long-lost family.
Part 1) Why does he attempt to connect with them?
Part 2) How does this attempt to connect affect him and his family? Why are they affected in this way?
Part 3) How does this help him find reconciliation? How is this reconciliation found in all the boys?
Essay Topic 3
Vince's daughter Skylar dies from cancer.
Part 1) Describe the circumstances surrounding her death. How might her illness affect her?
Part 2) What are the effects of Skylar's illness on her family, especially Vince?
Part 3) What is learned about the cause of Skylar's cancer? How would you react to this news? How does that make you feel now? What should be done about this?
This section contains 1,002 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)