|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens after Dylan Jagger is born?
(a) The marriage begins to suffer.
(b) The marriage is strengthened.
(c) Tommy and Pamela decide they do not want anymore children.
(d) Tommy and Pamela decide to have one more child.
2. Describe Doc's life in Miami?
(b) Relatively calm and prosperous.
(d) Dull and boring.
3. Skylar endures another operation to attempt to realign her intestines which have become twisted due to what?
(a) Her inability to digest food.
(b) A hernia.
(c) Massive amounts of foreign tissue.
(d) A rupture.
4. The boys are invited to New York to meet with whom?
(a) Doug Heiwig, the CEO of Warner Music.
(b) Doug Smith, the CEO of Def Jam Records.
(c) Doug Morris, the CEO of Warner Music.
(d) Doug Verone, the CEO of Def Jam Records.
5. Tommy goes to Cancun where Pamela is doing what?
(a) A photo shoot.
(b) Filming a movie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mick receive for Christmas gifts for several years?
2. What did the surgeons discover has exploded in Skylar?
3. Mick relates his story as a bad boy who tries to do what as a five-year-old?
4. After his release Tommy learns that Pamela has done what?
5. Mick works at a Laundromat during the day and does what at night?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Tommy's marriage to Heather break up?
2. What happens after Skylar's death?
3. Why does Mick try antidepressants, pain killers, and alcohol?
4. What do the boys think about Corabi? Why do they eventually allow Vince back?
5. What happens during the time Skylar receives treatment?
6. What does Vince learn about the cause of his daughter's cancer? What does he do about this?
7. What happens to Vince in high school?
8. Describe Vince's life in Compton.
9. What happens when the other boys join Tommy in rehab?
10. How does Tommy learn that "silence=death?"
This section contains 997 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)