|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Skylar taken?
(a) To St. Jude's Children's Hospital.
(b) To Riley Children's Hospital.
(c) To Children's Hospital in Los Angeles.
(d) To Central Los Angeles Hospital.
2. Where does Vince grow up?
(a) Compton, California.
(b) Orlando, Florida.
(c) Indianapolis, Inidana.
(d) Brooklyn, New York.
3. Tommy soon meets actress Pamela Anderson when she does what?
(a) Calls him on the phone on his birthday.
(b) Sends him a drink at a club on New Year's Eve 1994.
(c) Visits him backstage at a concert.
(d) Sees him at a restaurant and introduces herself.
4. What do the boys believe restaurant patrons who are speaking Japanese are doing?
(a) Telling jokes.
(b) Ordering food.
(c) Making fun of them.
(d) Discussing the Motley Crue concert.
5. The boys are invited to New York to meet with whom?
(a) Doug Morris, the CEO of Warner Music.
(b) Doug Smith, the CEO of Def Jam Records.
(c) Doug Verone, the CEO of Def Jam Records.
(d) Doug Heiwig, the CEO of Warner Music.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mick's family move from Indiana to California?
2. Professionally, how is the band on on the Dr. Feelgood tour?
3. Into what does Vince turn?
4. After Vince leaves Motley Crue, he does not speak to the band members for how long?
5. Mick gets into drugs and runs away from home to Orange County where he is befriended by whom?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Skylar die?
2. Why does the band hire John Corabi?
3. How does Tommy learn that "silence=death?"
4. What does Doc McGhee think about Vince's jail sentence?
5. Why does Tommy's marriage to Heather break up?
6. How does Mick end up in the gardening shed?
7. What happens to Vince in high school?
8. Describe Mick as a five-year-old and his desires as a child.
9. What do the boys think about Corabi? Why do they eventually allow Vince back?
10. What happens when Vince leaves Motley Crue?
This section contains 864 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)