|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sharon's verbal and physical bellicose behavior do to Vince?
(a) It drives him to drink again.
(b) It annoys him.
(c) It drives him away from her.
(d) It drives him away from his music.
2. Eventually Mick goes to Fresno to play in a rock band. How successful is this venture?
(a) Very successful.
(c) Mostly successful.
(d) Somewhat successful.
3. Before the band is allowed to record their next album, they must agree to what?
(a) Be on time.
(b) Go on tour.
(c) Staying sober.
(d) Not argue.
4. Why does Vince do to mask his emotional pain?
(a) Snorting cocaine.
(b) Shooting heroin.
(c) Drinking heavily.
(d) Smoking marijuana.
5. Tommy and Pamela find even more notoriety when what happens?
(a) They create their own band.
(b) They openly discuss their home life.
(c) A private sex video tape is released on the internet.
(d) Tommy is arrested.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens after Dylan Jagger is born?
2. Tommy begins dating a former Playboy model named Bobbie Brown but their relationship is _____________.
3. What do the boys believe restaurant patrons who are speaking Japanese are doing?
4. Mick gets into drugs and runs away from home to Orange County where he is befriended by whom?
5. Tommy soon meets actress Pamela Anderson when she does what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens between Nikki and Brandi?
2. What happens when Vince leaves Motley Crue?
3. What is one source of problems between Pamela and Tommy?
4. Why does the band hire John Corabi?
5. Describe Mick as a five-year-old and his desires as a child.
6. Describe Vince's life in Compton.
7. What happens to Skylar when she is rushed to the hospital?
8. How does Skylar die?
9. What happens after Skylar's death?
10. Why is Tommy arrested while dating Bobbie Brown?
This section contains 1,037 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)