|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mick tries anti-depressants and pain killers to manage the pain and immobility but finally resorts to what to dull his senses?
(b) Sleeping pills.
(d) Alcohol use.
2. Where does Mick go when Sharon takes the two children and leaves him?
(a) To his grandparents' home in Idaho.
(b) To the shed behind his parents' house.
(c) To his own apartment.
(d) To Indiana.
3. The boys are invited to New York to meet with whom?
(a) Doug Verone, the CEO of Def Jam Records.
(b) Doug Heiwig, the CEO of Warner Music.
(c) Doug Morris, the CEO of Warner Music.
(d) Doug Smith, the CEO of Def Jam Records.
4. Tommy begins dating a former Playboy model named Bobbie Brown but their relationship is _____________.
5. Where does Vince grow up?
(a) Compton, California.
(b) Orlando, Florida.
(c) Brooklyn, New York.
(d) Indianapolis, Inidana.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nikki feels lost after his divorce and makes attempts to do what?
2. Mick is afflicted with what?
3. Mick relates his story as a bad boy who tries to do what as a five-year-old?
4. How does Mick remain regarding therapy?
5. The group moves to Canada to record the Dr. Feelgood album and brings who with them?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens between Nikki and Brandi?
2. What happens when Vince leaves Motley Crue?
3. Why does Mick try antidepressants, pain killers, and alcohol?
4. Describe the relationship between the boys on the Dr. Feelgood tour.
5. What is one source of problems between Pamela and Tommy?
6. What happens during the time Skylar receives treatment?
7. What happens to Vince in high school?
8. What does Doc McGhee think about Vince's jail sentence?
9. What happens when Allen Kovac is hired at Motley Crue's manager?
10. What happens when Nikki goes to Los Angeles?
This section contains 887 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)