|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is going on in their lives when they move into this house together?
(a) They are famous musicians.
(b) They are waiting for a tour to start.
(c) They have a lot of money to spend.
(d) They struggle to become stars.
2. What do the band members hope for?
(a) A visit from a celebrity.
(b) A party.
(c) A record deal.
(d) A chance to perform.
3. What is the cause of the answer to number 83?
(a) Their out-of-control lives.
(b) Peer pressure.
(c) Their busy schedules.
(d) Their rock and roll status.
4. The band changes its next album name from Shout with the Devil to what?
(a) Shout out the Devil.
(b) Shout from the Devil.
(c) Shout for the Devil.
(d) Shout at the Devil.
5. What has Nikki learned about his sister?
(a) She has gone somewhere else to live.
(b) She is his neighbor.
(c) She does not want to see him.
(d) She has died.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of the European tour, why does Nikki tell his dealer in Los Angeles to meet him at the airport?
2. How could the house be described?
3. How has Razzle been killed?
4. Soon after this first gig they begin to record their next album, which they record in how many days?
5. Nikki decides to leave Seattle and return where?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Tommy's relationship with Heather Locklear.
2. Describe Motley Crue's tour with Ozzy Osbourne.
3. Describe the relationship between Nikki and his aunt and uncle.
4. How does Tommy's music career begin to form in high school?
5. What happens between the four guys after the accident?
6. Describe the popularity of Too Fast for Love? Why is the name of the next album changed?
7. Describe the beginning of Motley Crue's career.
8. What does Mick recall about the night of the accident?
9. Describe the Motley Crue house and what takes place at this house.
10. With what movies is the group enthralled? How has their style changed at this point?
This section contains 1,026 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)