|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The boys are oblivious to everything but what?
(c) Their families.
(d) Music, booze, and girls.
2. Tom soon meets a booking agent named Doug Thaler that knows a wealthy man named Doc McGhee who wants to do what?
(a) Become a musician.
(b) Give the band a substantial financial donation.
(c) Sue the band.
(d) Start a management company.
3. The band goes on tour before the record is even released for what reason?
(a) They want to see the audience's reaction to their music.
(b) They are anxious to go on tour.
(c) In order to fulfill a debt made by their manager.
(d) In order to fulfill debts the band had incurred.
4. Motley Crue's first big gig is what?
(a) The U.S. Festival held Memorial Day weekend in 1983 in California.
(b) The U.S. Festival held Labor Day weekend in 1983 in New York.
(c) The U.S. Festival held Fourth of July weekend in 1983 in Florida.
(d) The U.S. Festival held Easter weekend in 1983 in Connecticut.
5. What do they not have when they record this album?
Short Answer Questions
1. Is the person for whom they open even more of a rebel and attention-getter than the Motley Crue guys?
2. Why do Nikki and Mick part company?
3. For work, where do the boys play gigs?
4. By the end of how many days, do they realize that their alcohol is gone?
5. Why does Nikki hope they would lock up his mother?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Motley Crue's first big gig? What takes place soon after this performance?
2. How might Nikki's family help him in his career?
3. Describe Tommy's childhood.
4. Describe the popularity of Too Fast for Love? Why is the name of the next album changed?
5. How does Doc McGhee become involved with Motley Crue?
6. How do Mick and Nikki meet?
7. Why does Mick Mars not live in the Motley Crue house?
8. What happens to Nikki's drug use, especially by the end of the European tour?
9. Describe Tommy's relationship with Heather Locklear.
10. What does Nikki know about his father and sister?
This section contains 862 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)