|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Nikki agree to not press charges?
(a) In exchange for his mother letting him leave the house.
(b) In exchange for his mother letting him live with his father.
(c) He feels guilty for what he did to his mother.
(d) He does not want to go to court.
2. For work, where do the boys play gigs?
(a) The Whisky A Go-Go.
(b) Studio 54.
(c) Coyote Ugly.
(d) The Vogue.
3. How has Razzle been killed?
(a) By being shot.
(b) By a heart attack.
(c) By a drug overdose.
(d) In a car wreck.
4. One day Nikki finds an ad placed by __________ advertising "extraterrestrial guitarist available for any other aliens that want to conquer the Earth."
5. Does the bizarre behavior, both on and off stage, of the person for whom they open affect Motley Crue?
(a) Very little.
(b) Not at first.
Short Answer Questions
1. By the end of how many days, do they realize that their alcohol is gone?
2. Nikki decides to leave Seattle and return where?
3. Mick recalls that Nikki seemed too young to drive any kind of rock vision but Mick is knocked out by whom?
4. One night, Mick walks into a liquor store in Los Angeles and talks to _______________ who is working there and invites him to a club to hear Mick play.
5. Nikki's mother remarries when Nikki is how old?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Motley Crue's tour with Ozzy Osbourne.
2. How might Nikki's family help him in his career?
3. How do Mick and Nikki meet?
4. What does Nikki know about his father and sister?
5. Describe Tommy's childhood.
6. How does Nikki feel in his society and school?
7. What happens to Vince after is arrested for Razzle's death?
8. How does Tommy's music career begin to form in high school?
9. How does Motley Crue have the opportunity to record their Too Fast for Love album and go on a tour?
10. What happens to Nikki's drug use, especially by the end of the European tour?
This section contains 880 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)