|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Their voices are strained in their last performance. What is non-existent?
2. With whom does Nikki enjoy spending time?
(a) His grandmother.
(b) His sister.
(c) His mother.
(d) His grandfather.
3. Does the bizarre behavior, both on and off stage, of the person for whom they open affect Motley Crue?
(a) Very little.
(d) Not at first.
4. What does Nikki agree to meet and have with Mick?
(b) A party.
(c) An audition.
5. Does Nikki ever know his father?
(a) Yes, as a small child.
(b) Yes, as an adult.
(c) Yes, later in life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Tom soon meets a booking agent named Doug Thaler that knows a wealthy man named Doc McGhee who wants to do what?
2. The record has amazing sales in spite of what?
3. For work, where do the boys play gigs?
4. Tommy joins Vince's band, Suite 19, and where do they eventually play?
5. How does Sharon's husband's behavior improve when she accompanies the group on the tour?
Short Essay Questions
1. With what movies is the group enthralled? How has their style changed at this point?
2. Describe the popularity of Too Fast for Love? Why is the name of the next album changed?
3. How does Doc McGhee become involved with Motley Crue?
4. Describe the beginning of Motley Crue's career.
5. How does Nikki feel in his society and school?
6. Describe Tommy's childhood.
7. Describe the Motley Crue house and what takes place at this house.
8. What is Motley Crue's first big gig? What takes place soon after this performance?
9. Describe the boys' behavior towards women, property, and their own bodies.
10. Describe Tommy's relationship with Heather Locklear.
This section contains 872 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)