|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mick relates his story as a bad boy who tries to do what as a five-year-old?
(a) Hang his brother during a game of cowboys and Indians.
(b) Burn down his school.
(c) Tell his mom what to do.
(d) Buy cigarettes.
2. What does Mick know about himself from an early age?
(a) He wants to be a drummer.
(b) He wants tatoos.
(c) He wants to be a performer.
(d) He wants to be a singer.
3. What does Tommy recall is the reason for him to finally call Vince after all this time?
(a) He wants to reunite the band.
(b) His father dies.
(c) He misses him.
(d) Skylar's death.
4. The group moves to Canada to record the Dr. Feelgood album and brings who with them?
(a) Their fans.
(b) Their friends.
(c) Their families.
(d) Their therapists.
5. What does Sharon's verbal and physical bellicose behavior do to Vince?
(a) It drives him to drink again.
(b) It drives him away from his music.
(c) It annoys him.
(d) It drives him away from her.
6. Mick is afflicted with what?
(a) Ankylosing spondylitis.
(b) Muscular Dystrophy.
7. Tommy know that much of his anger comes from what?
(a) Being an only child.
(b) Coming from a single-parent home.
(c) Being given the silent treatment as a child.
(d) Living alone.
8. Mick meets a girl named Sharon and they have a baby and do what?
(a) Give the baby to her parents.
(b) Break up.
(c) Try to make it as a family.
(d) Give the baby up for adoption.
9. In Japan, the guys are so stoned that they do what?
(a) Jump off a bridge.
(b) Spray liquor on passengers on a commuter train.
(c) Wreck a car.
(d) Miss a concert.
10. Nikki escapes from the hospital and gets a ride home with whom?
(b) Some fans.
11. Tommy begins dating a former Playboy model named Bobbie Brown but their relationship is _____________.
12. Tommy's initial exhilaration at the birth of his child is replaced by what?
(a) Feelings of anxiety.
(b) Feelings of confusion.
(c) Feelings of loneliness.
(d) Feelings of boredom.
13. After his release Tommy learns that Pamela has done what?
(b) Sold their home.
(c) Left the country.
(d) Finalized a divorce.
14. Motley Crue sets out on its Girls, Girls, Girls tour and the outrageous use of drugs, alcohol, and women ______________.
(b) Stops completely.
(c) Stays the same.
15. What is the ultimate form of rejection for Tommy?
(a) Not being allowed to play his music.
(b) Being punished in silence with no reasoning.
(c) Being dumped by a girlfriend.
(d) Having upset fans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mick watch a rhinestone cowboy act?
2. Who is Lisa?
3. Vince falls in love with a girl named Sharise who is what?
4. What does Mick receive for Christmas gifts for several years?
5. Eventually Vince wins the respect of some of the gang members and what happens to his life?
This section contains 504 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)