|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ultimately Mick stops going to school for what reason?
(a) He is expelled.
(b) He is too busy with his music.
(c) He is afraid of the other students.
(d) None of the subjects hold any interest for him.
2. Does Vince make it to the hospital before Sklyar dies?
(a) Yes, just moments before.
(c) Yes, two days before.
(d) Yes, an hour before.
3. Why does Vince do to mask his emotional pain?
(a) Shooting heroin.
(b) Snorting cocaine.
(c) Smoking marijuana.
(d) Drinking heavily.
4. What is Mick's real name?
(a) Bill Alan Deal.
(b) Michael Alan Deal.
(c) Matthew Alan Deal.
(d) Bob Alan Deal.
5. What does Sharon's verbal and physical bellicose behavior do to Vince?
(a) It drives him to drink again.
(b) It drives him away from her.
(c) It drives him away from his music.
(d) It annoys him.
6. What happens after Dylan Jagger is born?
(a) Tommy and Pamela decide they do not want anymore children.
(b) The marriage begins to suffer.
(c) Tommy and Pamela decide to have one more child.
(d) The marriage is strengthened.
7. Where does Mick go when Sharon takes the two children and leaves him?
(a) To his own apartment.
(b) To Indiana.
(c) To the shed behind his parents' house.
(d) To his grandparents' home in Idaho.
8. Where does Vince spend the balance of his time?
(a) At Skylar's bedside.
(b) In a sound studio.
(c) At his home.
(d) In a closet.
9. How does Mick remain regarding therapy?
10. In Japan, the guys are so stoned that they do what?
(a) Wreck a car.
(b) Spray liquor on passengers on a commuter train.
(c) Miss a concert.
(d) Jump off a bridge.
11. The boys are invited to New York to meet with whom?
(a) Doug Verone, the CEO of Def Jam Records.
(b) Doug Smith, the CEO of Def Jam Records.
(c) Doug Heiwig, the CEO of Warner Music.
(d) Doug Morris, the CEO of Warner Music.
12. What does Mick know about himself from an early age?
(a) He wants tatoos.
(b) He wants to be a performer.
(c) He wants to be a drummer.
(d) He wants to be a singer.
13. Mick is afflicted with what?
(b) Ankylosing spondylitis.
(c) Muscular Dystrophy.
14. What kind of impact is the addition of John Corabi to Motley Crue having on the band?
(a) A negative impact.
(b) No impact.
(c) A positive impact.
(d) A somewhat positive impact.
15. Mick tries anti-depressants and pain killers to manage the pain and immobility but finally resorts to what to dull his senses?
(c) Alcohol use.
(d) Sleeping pills.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Doc tired of doing?
2. Tommy and Pamela do have a child named what?
3. Vince falls in love with a girl named Sharise who is what?
4. Nikki escapes from the hospital and gets a ride home with whom?
5. Why is Skylar placed into an induced coma?
This section contains 506 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)