|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mick go when Sharon takes the two children and leaves him?
(a) To the shed behind his parents' house.
(b) To his own apartment.
(c) To Indiana.
(d) To his grandparents' home in Idaho.
2. What does Mick know about himself from an early age?
(a) He wants tatoos.
(b) He wants to be a drummer.
(c) He wants to be a performer.
(d) He wants to be a singer.
3. Why does Mick's family move from Indiana to California?
(a) His parents got divorced.
(b) To help his sister's respiratory problems.
(c) His father was transferred for work.
(d) To help Mick in his music career.
4. Skylar endures another operation to attempt to realign her intestines which have become twisted due to what?
(a) Her inability to digest food.
(b) A rupture.
(c) Massive amounts of foreign tissue.
(d) A hernia.
5. Tommy's initial exhilaration at the birth of his child is replaced by what?
(a) Feelings of anxiety.
(b) Feelings of confusion.
(c) Feelings of loneliness.
(d) Feelings of boredom.
6. Mick relates his story as a bad boy who tries to do what as a five-year-old?
(a) Buy cigarettes.
(b) Hang his brother during a game of cowboys and Indians.
(c) Tell his mom what to do.
(d) Burn down his school.
7. What kind of impact is the addition of John Corabi to Motley Crue having on the band?
(a) A positive impact.
(b) A somewhat positive impact.
(c) No impact.
(d) A negative impact.
8. Mick meets a girl named Sharon and they have a baby and do what?
(a) Try to make it as a family.
(b) Give the baby to her parents.
(c) Break up.
(d) Give the baby up for adoption.
9. Motley Crue hires a new manager Allen Kovac for what reason?
(a) His charming personality.
(b) His desire to work with them.
(c) His wealth.
(d) His reputation for being ruthless.
10. Where does Vince's family finally decide to move?
(c) Santa Monica.
11. Before the band is allowed to record their next album, they must agree to what?
(a) Go on tour.
(b) Not argue.
(c) Staying sober.
(d) Be on time.
12. What is the ultimate form of rejection for Tommy?
(a) Not being allowed to play his music.
(b) Being punished in silence with no reasoning.
(c) Having upset fans.
(d) Being dumped by a girlfriend.
13. The story transitions to Doc McGhee's perspective. How does he feel about letting Vince get off so easy after the accident that killed Razzle?
(c) Slightly unsure.
14. Tommy is especially thrilled when Pamela becomes pregnant. What happens when she miscarries?
(a) Tommy sinks into a depression.
(b) Tommy accepts it.
(c) Tommy encourages her.
(d) Tommy is supportive.
15. What is Mick's real name?
(a) Matthew Alan Deal.
(b) Michael Alan Deal.
(c) Bill Alan Deal.
(d) Bob Alan Deal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Vince spend the balance of his time?
2. Why does Doc quit the band?
3. What does Mick's disease make almost impossible?
4. When Nikki does return to Los Angeles, what happens to him?
5. One day Vince is hit by what while waiting for the ice cream truck?
This section contains 533 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)