|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Nikki does return to Los Angeles, what happens to him?
(a) He overdoses.
(b) He gets into an accident.
(c) He writes a new song.
(d) He searches for his bandmates.
2. Who do the other band members blame for Tommy's leaving the band?
(d) His mother.
3. Vince also forms a band with some friends, does a lot of drugs, and eventually has what happen to him?
(a) He gets arrested.
(b) He goes into rehab.
(c) He drops out of school.
(d) He gets kicked out of school.
4. Describe Doc's life in Miami?
(a) Dull and boring.
(c) Relatively calm and prosperous.
5. The boys are invited to New York to meet with whom?
(a) Doug Morris, the CEO of Warner Music.
(b) Doug Smith, the CEO of Def Jam Records.
(c) Doug Verone, the CEO of Def Jam Records.
(d) Doug Heiwig, the CEO of Warner Music.
6. Mick rebels against his parents' rules and moves where?
(a) Into his girlfriend's parents' home.
(b) To San Francisco.
(c) Into the gardening shed at the back of the family's home.
(d) Back to Indiana.
7. Four-year-old Skylar had been rushed to the hospital for what reason?
(a) She had collapsed.
(b) She was vomitting.
(c) They thought her appendix had burst.
(d) She had severe headaches.
8. What is Mick's real name?
(a) Bill Alan Deal.
(b) Michael Alan Deal.
(c) Bob Alan Deal.
(d) Matthew Alan Deal.
9. What is Doc tired of doing?
(a) Cleaning up after their destructive personal and financial messes.
(b) Arguing with the boys.
(d) Organizing everything for the band.
10. What does Vince tell his parents happened to one of the teachers at school?
(a) The teacher was thrown out a school window.
(b) The teacher was stabbed.
(c) The teacher was shot.
(d) The teacher was fired.
11. Why is radiation begun?
(a) It is the safest form of treatment.
(b) There are no tumors to remove.
(c) The tumors have all been removed.
(d) The tumors are too large to remove.
12. What does Mick know about himself from an early age?
(a) He wants to be a performer.
(b) He wants to be a drummer.
(c) He wants to be a singer.
(d) He wants tatoos.
13. Does Vince make it to the hospital before Sklyar dies?
(b) Yes, just moments before.
(c) Yes, an hour before.
(d) Yes, two days before.
14. Tommy and Pamela find even more notoriety when what happens?
(a) Tommy is arrested.
(b) They openly discuss their home life.
(c) A private sex video tape is released on the internet.
(d) They create their own band.
15. Who does Doc require the band members to repay?
(a) The American promoters.
(b) The European promoters.
(c) The Asian promoters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Vince decide to quit the band again?
2. What happens after Dylan Jagger is born?
3. Before the band is allowed to record their next album, they must agree to what?
4. After his release Tommy learns that Pamela has done what?
5. What does Tommy recall is the reason for him to finally call Vince after all this time?
This section contains 560 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)