|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the person for whom they open snort when there is no cocaine available one night?
(c) Ant in the sand.
2. Soon after this first gig they begin to record their next album, which they record in how many days?
3. Nikki is the first of the group to try what?
4. Why do Nikki and Mick part company?
(a) Mick is headed to Alaska to do some club gigs.
(b) They do not get along.
(c) Nikki gets arrested.
(d) Mick is very busy with gigs.
5. The boys are oblivious to everything but what?
(b) Music, booze, and girls.
(c) Their families.
6. What album does the group record?
(a) Girls Girls Girls.
(b) Shout at the Devil.
(c) Dr. Feelgood.
(d) Too Fast for Love.
7. What happens to Vince after Razzle is found dead?
(a) He goes back to the party.
(b) He is taken to jail.
(c) He moves in with his parents.
(d) He attempts suicide.
8. They adopt a road warrior style instead of what?
(a) The provocative style they had been sporting.
(b) The conservative style they had been sporting.
(c) The glam punk style they had been sporting.
(d) The dull style they had been sporting.
9. Nikki destroys his room, kicks a hole in the television, and throws rocks through every window of the house before doing what?
(a) Ramming a knife into the wall.
(b) Ramming a knife into his arm.
(c) Stabbing his neighbor.
(d) Stabbing his mother.
10. How old is Nikki when he has his mother arrested?
11. With whom does Mick live?
(a) Another roommate.
(b) His girlfriend.
(c) The band.
(d) His mother.
12. Why do the boys say they abuse these substances?
(a) They are curious.
(b) Out of boredom.
(c) They are masking their emotional pain.
(d) They think drugs are cool.
13. What is going on in their lives when they move into this house together?
(a) They struggle to become stars.
(b) They are famous musicians.
(c) They have a lot of money to spend.
(d) They are waiting for a tour to start.
14. When do Vince Neil, Tommy Lee, and Nikki Sixx share a rundown house in Los Angeles?
15. Where does Nikki steal a guitar?
(a) In a pawnshop.
(b) In a music store.
(c) At a concert.
(d) On the street.
Short Answer Questions
1. The person for whom they open likes the Motley Crue members and introduces them to what?
2. What does the group at the house soon hear?
3. What role does Sharon play in this?
4. On a European tour, what do the boys destroy hotel rooms with?
5. How does Sharon's husband's behavior improve when she accompanies the group on the tour?
This section contains 500 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)