|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Nikki when he has his mother arrested?
2. Do the boys realize the toll that all the drugs and alcohol are taking on them physically?
(b) At times.
3. Nikki decides to leave Seattle and return where?
(a) To his grandparents' home in Idaho.
(b) To his aunt's home in Los Angeles.
(c) To his father's home.
(d) To his mother's home.
4. What is going on in their lives when they move into this house together?
(a) They have a lot of money to spend.
(b) They are famous musicians.
(c) They struggle to become stars.
(d) They are waiting for a tour to start.
5. Motley Crue's first big gig is what?
(a) The U.S. Festival held Fourth of July weekend in 1983 in Florida.
(b) The U.S. Festival held Easter weekend in 1983 in Connecticut.
(c) The U.S. Festival held Labor Day weekend in 1983 in New York.
(d) The U.S. Festival held Memorial Day weekend in 1983 in California.
6. He then calls the police to report what?
(a) He has been robbed and attacked.
(b) He has been stabbed by a neighbor.
(c) He has been attacked by his mother.
(d) He has attempted suicide.
7. What happens to Vince after Razzle is found dead?
(a) He goes back to the party.
(b) He is taken to jail.
(c) He attempts suicide.
(d) He moves in with his parents.
8. When do Vince Neil, Tommy Lee, and Nikki Sixx share a rundown house in Los Angeles?
9. Nikki is the first of the group to try what?
10. What do they not have when they record this album?
11. Why do Nikki and Mick part company?
(a) Mick is headed to Alaska to do some club gigs.
(b) Mick is very busy with gigs.
(c) They do not get along.
(d) Nikki gets arrested.
12. The group goes on tour as the opening act for whom?
(b) Ozzy Osbourne.
(c) White Snake.
13. What has Nikki learned about his sister?
(a) She has gone somewhere else to live.
(b) She does not want to see him.
(c) She has died.
(d) She is his neighbor.
14. Vince knows that he should probably remain in jail but he is released on a ______________ bail to await trial which could result in seven years in prison.
(d) Two thousand-dollar.
15. With whom does Mick live?
(a) His mother.
(b) The band.
(c) Another roommate.
(d) His girlfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sharon's husband's behavior improve when she accompanies the group on the tour?
2. During this time how do the boys in the band use women, booze, and drugs?
3. The family moves to Seattle when Nikki is how old?
4. What is the cause of the answer to number 83?
5. The person for whom they open likes the Motley Crue members and introduces them to what?
This section contains 502 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)