|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How has Razzle been killed?
(a) In a car wreck.
(b) By being shot.
(c) By a heart attack.
(d) By a drug overdose.
2. For work, where do the boys play gigs?
(a) Coyote Ugly.
(b) The Whisky A Go-Go.
(c) Studio 54.
(d) The Vogue.
3. How does Mick find some of the other boys' antics?
(a) Counter to the goal of achieving a record contract.
(b) Just to his liking.
4. The band goes on tour before the record is even released for what reason?
(a) They want to see the audience's reaction to their music.
(b) In order to fulfill a debt made by their manager.
(c) In order to fulfill debts the band had incurred.
(d) They are anxious to go on tour.
5. Why do the guys resist pressure from friends to get help for their substance abuse?
(a) They like the attention they receive from doing drugs.
(b) They like doing drugs.
(c) They think they are invincible.
(d) They think they deserve drugs.
6. Why does he gravitate toward this?
(a) He is allowed to be someone else.
(b) He is very strong.
(c) It is a permissible outlet for his anger.
(d) He loves music.
7. How could the house be described?
8. In order to communicate, what does Tommy's parents do?
(a) They speak in Greek.
(b) They use sign language and draw pictures.
(c) They speak in Italian.
(d) They speak in Arabic.
9. Motley Crue's first big gig is what?
(a) The U.S. Festival held Memorial Day weekend in 1983 in California.
(b) The U.S. Festival held Fourth of July weekend in 1983 in Florida.
(c) The U.S. Festival held Easter weekend in 1983 in Connecticut.
(d) The U.S. Festival held Labor Day weekend in 1983 in New York.
10. Doc vows to do what?
(a) Become a musician.
(b) Take advantage of Motley Crue.
(c) Make a great deal of money off the band.
(d) Financially back them to make them big stars.
11. What do the boys sometimes share at the same party or backstage before a show?
(a) The same needle.
(b) The same woman.
(c) The same toothbrush.
(d) The same makeup.
12. What is Aunt Sharon's husband the president of?
(a) Capitol Records in Los Angeles.
(d) Def Jam Records in Los Angeles.
13. One night Tom Zutaut from Elektra Records sees the Motley Crue performing where?
(a) At the Starwood.
(b) At the Whisky A Go-Go.
(c) At Spaceland.
(d) At Circus.
14. Tommy is born to an American father and a ____________ mother.
15. Does the bizarre behavior, both on and off stage, of the person for whom they open affect Motley Crue?
(b) Very little.
(c) Not at first.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does the answer to number 9 happen?
2. He then calls the police to report what?
3. What do they not have when they record this album?
4. Why does Nikki agree to not press charges?
5. What do the band members hope for?
This section contains 539 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)