|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Nikki learned about his sister?
(a) She has died.
(b) She is his neighbor.
(c) She does not want to see him.
(d) She has gone somewhere else to live.
2. Mick recalls that Nikki seemed too young to drive any kind of rock vision but Mick is knocked out by whom?
(a) The band's drummer, Tommy Lee.
(b) The band's lead singer, Vince.
(c) The band's manager, Tom.
(d) The band's manager, Doc.
3. With what is Vince ultimately charged?
(a) Vehicular homicide.
(c) Vehicular manslaughter.
(d) First degree murder.
4. How do Tommy's parents support his love of music?
(a) They go to every concert.
(b) They give him private drum lessons.
(c) They pay for him to attend a performing arts high school.
(d) They buy him drum sets and convert space in their home into a soundproof practice room.
5. Their voices are strained in their last performance. What is non-existent?
6. Do the boys realize the toll that all the drugs and alcohol are taking on them physically?
(d) At times.
7. What role does Sharon play in this?
(a) She is Ozzy's only conscience.
(b) She is the cook for the band.
(c) She is the band's manager.
(d) She takes care of the band's finance.
8. At the last concert of the tour, what is the new look the group assumes to replace its Road Warrior look?
(a) Their former glamour punk look.
(b) A more conservative look.
(c) Ridiculous one-piece jumpsuits.
(d) A boring look.
9. Why do Nikki and Mick part company?
(a) Mick is very busy with gigs.
(b) Mick is headed to Alaska to do some club gigs.
(c) They do not get along.
(d) Nikki gets arrested.
10. The group goes on tour as the opening act for whom?
(a) White Snake.
(d) Ozzy Osbourne.
11. Nikki gets picked up for selling drugs outside what?
(a) A Rolling Stones concert.
(c) His home.
(d) A store.
12. Nikki's mother remarries when Nikki is how old?
13. Who follows the band home?
(d) Other musicians.
14. What happens to the manager soon after they go on tour?
(a) He disappears.
(b) He sues them.
(c) He is sued.
(d) He dies.
15. What does Nikki work hard to do?
(a) Get a football scholarship.
(b) Find his father.
(c) Get good grades.
(d) Join a local rock band.
Short Answer Questions
1. In order to communicate, what does Tommy's parents do?
2. Do the boys consider themselves to be addicted?
3. What is Nikki's real name?
4. How old is Nikki when he has his mother arrested?
5. How does Sharon's husband's behavior improve when she accompanies the group on the tour?
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)