1. When do Vince Neil, Tommy Lee, and Nikki Sixx share a rundown house in Los Angeles?
2. What is going on in their lives when they move into this house together?
They struggle to become stars.
3. How could the house be described?
4. The boys are oblivious to everything but what?
Music, booze, and girls.
5. For work, where do the boys play gigs?
The Whisky A Go-Go.
6. Who follows the band home?
7. What happens when these people follow the band home?
They participate in orgies that last all night and do drugs.
8. For how long do the boys live in the house?
This section contains 4,572 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)