|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 10, Without You; Part 11, The Guns, The Women, The Ego; and Part 12, Hollywood Ending.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Japan, the guys are so stoned that they do what?
(a) Miss a concert.
(b) Wreck a car.
(c) Jump off a bridge.
(d) Spray liquor on passengers on a commuter train.
2. Nikki gets picked up for selling drugs outside what?
(a) A Rolling Stones concert.
(b) His home.
(c) A store.
3. Why does he gravitate toward this?
(a) He loves music.
(b) He is allowed to be someone else.
(c) It is a permissible outlet for his anger.
(d) He is very strong.
4. Why is Tommy sentenced to six months in prison?
(b) Spousal assault.
5. What is Nikki's real name?
(a) Frank Carlton Feranna.
(b) Frederick Chris Fimora.
(c) Franklin Carrie Ferrell.
(d) Fred Carl Fernon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nikki feels lost after his divorce and makes attempts to do what?
2. Mick relates his story as a bad boy who tries to do what as a five-year-old?
3. On a European tour, what do the boys destroy hotel rooms with?
4. In school, where does Nikki gravitate?
5. What does Mick's disease make almost impossible?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)