|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 10, Without You; Part 11, The Guns, The Women, The Ego; and Part 12, Hollywood Ending.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the group at the house soon hear?
(a) The squealing of tires.
(b) The sirens of ambulances.
(c) Vince yelling.
(d) Mick screaming.
2. What does Mick know about himself from an early age?
(a) He wants to be a drummer.
(b) He wants to be a singer.
(c) He wants tatoos.
(d) He wants to be a performer.
3. Motley Crue's first big gig is what?
(a) The U.S. Festival held Fourth of July weekend in 1983 in Florida.
(b) The U.S. Festival held Easter weekend in 1983 in Connecticut.
(c) The U.S. Festival held Memorial Day weekend in 1983 in California.
(d) The U.S. Festival held Labor Day weekend in 1983 in New York.
4. Professionally, how is the band on on the Dr. Feelgood tour?
(c) In the best shape it has ever been in.
(d) In decent shape.
5. Vince falls in love with a girl named Sharise who is what?
(a) An actress.
(b) A model.
(c) A mud wrestler.
(d) A teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. Eventually Vince wins the respect of some of the gang members and what happens to his life?
2. By the end of how many days, do they realize that their alcohol is gone?
3. Mick recalls that Nikki seemed too young to drive any kind of rock vision but Mick is knocked out by whom?
4. Doc knows that Nikki especially is in danger of dying from the substance abuse and enlists the help of whom to help convince Nikki to get clean.
5. How many time does Nikki's family move in the Southwest?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)