|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Shout at the Devil; Part 5, Save Our Souls; Part 6, Girls, Girls, Girls.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Motley Crue's first big gig is what?
(a) The U.S. Festival held Fourth of July weekend in 1983 in Florida.
(b) The U.S. Festival held Memorial Day weekend in 1983 in California.
(c) The U.S. Festival held Easter weekend in 1983 in Connecticut.
(d) The U.S. Festival held Labor Day weekend in 1983 in New York.
2. Soon all the band members are high or drunk when?
(b) Most of the time.
(d) All the time.
3. For work, where do the boys play gigs?
(a) The Whisky A Go-Go.
(b) Studio 54.
(c) The Vogue.
(d) Coyote Ugly.
4. How old is Nikki when he has his mother arrested?
5. What album does the group record?
(a) Too Fast for Love.
(b) Shout at the Devil.
(c) Girls Girls Girls.
(d) Dr. Feelgood.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does Mick Mars ever live in the Motley Crue house?
2. How do Tommy's parents support his love of music?
3. With whom does Nikki enjoy spending time?
4. Nikki is the first of the group to try what?
5. Nikki has a job at a record store where he does what?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)