|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Shout at the Devil; Part 5, Save Our Souls; Part 6, Girls, Girls, Girls.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Do the boys consider themselves to be addicted?
2. What role does Sharon play in this?
(a) She is the cook for the band.
(b) She is the band's manager.
(c) She takes care of the band's finance.
(d) She is Ozzy's only conscience.
3. Why does Nikki agree to not press charges?
(a) He feels guilty for what he did to his mother.
(b) In exchange for his mother letting him live with his father.
(c) He does not want to go to court.
(d) In exchange for his mother letting him leave the house.
4. What is the cause of the answer to number 83?
(a) Peer pressure.
(b) Their busy schedules.
(c) Their out-of-control lives.
(d) Their rock and roll status.
5. The band goes on tour before the record is even released for what reason?
(a) They want to see the audience's reaction to their music.
(b) In order to fulfill debts the band had incurred.
(c) In order to fulfill a debt made by their manager.
(d) They are anxious to go on tour.
Short Answer Questions
1. Tommy is born to an American father and a ____________ mother.
2. What aspect of Nikki does not fit with his aunt's family?
3. What do the band members hope for?
4. Vince takes Razzle, the Hanoi Rocks drummer, with him in his new car to go where?
5. In what does this person for whom they open join Motley Crue?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)