|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7, Some of Our Best Friends are Drug Dealers; Part 8, Some of Our Best Friends Were Drug Dealers; and Part 9, Don't Go Away Mad.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mick recalls that Nikki seemed too young to drive any kind of rock vision but Mick is knocked out by whom?
(a) The band's drummer, Tommy Lee.
(b) The band's manager, Doc.
(c) The band's manager, Tom.
(d) The band's lead singer, Vince.
2. What are the names of the two things they are enthralled with?
(a) Bad Medicine and Poison Ivy.
(b) Rick Moranis and Phoebe Cates.
(c) Mad Max and Escape from New York.
(d) Corvettes and Mustangs.
3. Why do Nikki and Mick part company?
(a) Mick is headed to Alaska to do some club gigs.
(b) They do not get along.
(c) Nikki gets arrested.
(d) Mick is very busy with gigs.
4. Is the person for whom they open even more of a rebel and attention-getter than the Motley Crue guys?
(a) At times.
(d) Not at first.
5. Why do they not have this?
(a) They are burned out.
(b) They are all snorting cocaine.
(c) They have no money.
(d) They are trying to stay sober.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mick relates his story as a bad boy who tries to do what as a five-year-old?
2. Doc vows to do what?
3. In school, where does Nikki gravitate?
4. Professionally, how is the band on on the Dr. Feelgood tour?
5. One night Tom Zutaut from Elektra Records sees the Motley Crue performing where?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)