|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7, Some of Our Best Friends are Drug Dealers; Part 8, Some of Our Best Friends Were Drug Dealers; and Part 9, Don't Go Away Mad.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Vince and Nikki begin to realize what have been the foundation for their rage and destructive behavior?
(a) Their friendships.
(b) The band.
(c) The childhood traumas.
(d) Their personalities.
2. Why does Mick's family move from Indiana to California?
(a) His parents got divorced.
(b) To help his sister's respiratory problems.
(c) His father was transferred for work.
(d) To help Mick in his music career.
3. Why does Nikki agree to not press charges?
(a) He feels guilty for what he did to his mother.
(b) He does not want to go to court.
(c) In exchange for his mother letting him leave the house.
(d) In exchange for his mother letting him live with his father.
4. Tommy joins Vince's band, Suite 19, and where do they eventually play?
(a) At Spaceland.
(b) At the Starwood.
(c) At Circus.
(d) At Studio 54.
5. Vince knows that he should probably remain in jail but he is released on a ______________ bail to await trial which could result in seven years in prison.
(a) Two thousand-dollar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mick tries anti-depressants and pain killers to manage the pain and immobility but finally resorts to what to dull his senses?
2. Mick rebels against his parents' rules and moves where?
3. Nikki decides to leave Seattle and return where?
4. Why does Nikki want his mother arrested?
5. Their voices are strained in their last performance. What is non-existent?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)