Part 1, The Motley House; Part 2, Born Too Loose; and Part 3, Toast of the Town
1. When do Vince Neil, Tommy Lee, and Nikki Sixx share a rundown house in Los Angeles?
2. What is going on in their lives when they move into this house together?
(a) They are waiting for a tour to start.
(b) They have a lot of money to spend.
(c) They are famous musicians.
(d) They struggle to become stars.
3. How could the house be described?
4. The boys are oblivious to everything but what?
(a) Their families.
(d) Music, booze, and girls.
5. For work, where do the boys play gigs?
(a) Studio 54.
(b) Coyote Ugly.
(c) The Vogue.
(d) The Whisky A Go-Go.
6. Who follows the band home?
(c) Other musicians.
7. What happens when these people follow the band home?
(a) They watch movies.
(b) They write music.
(c) They have a family dinner.
(d) They participate in orgies that last all night and do drugs.
8. For how long do the boys live in the house?
(a) Nine days.
(b) Nine months.
(c) Eight weeks.
(d) Eight months.
This section contains 4,572 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)