Part 1, The Motley House; Part 2, Born Too Loose; and Part 3, Toast of the Town
• In 1981, Vince Neil, Tommy Lee and Nikki Sixx share a rundown house in Los Angeles as they struggle to become rock stars.
• For work, the boys play gigs at the Whisky A Go-Go Club and are followed home by fans who participate in all-night orgies and drugs.
• The boys live in the house for nine months and leave to move in with their individual girlfriends.
• Mick Mars, the fourth member of the group, never lives in the Motley Crue house as he has been living with his girlfriend.
• Mick is also a little bit older than the other three members and finds some of their antics counter to the goal of achieving a record contract.
• Nikki is only fourteen when he has his mother arrested because she is mad at him for an offense...
This section contains 2,575 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)