|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Frida credit with the fact that she is "no longer alone"?
(a) Marx and Engles.
(b) Pain medication.
(d) Diego Rivera.
2. What does Frida write "is the most ridiculous thing 'man' has"?
3. What is the "golden section," which Frida writes of as the "seccion de oro"?
(a) A way of breeding monkeys.
(b) An equation that is "thought to be inherently harmonic."
(c) It is the way in which the golden rule, or "being as kind to others as you would like them to be to you," is described in Mexico.
(d) Part of the Metropolitan Cathedral in Mexico City.
4. Who is Miss Capulina?
(a) A dog.
(b) A deer.
(c) A poet.
(d) An artist.
5. Which of the following best describes Kahlo's relationship with artist Hieronymus Bosh?
(a) It is a relationship of disrespect.
(b) It is a relationship of admiration.
(c) It is a relationship of love.
(d) It is a mystical relationship that disturbed Kahlo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lowe write that Citlali means?
2. What recipe does Frida include in her Diary?
3. Which of the following best characterizes the sentiments that Frida expresses in her Diary toward her husband?
4. Who is Isabel Villasenor?
5. Which of the following did Frida write over an image of a foot?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Frida remember Isabel Villasenor?
2. How does Frida describe life after her leg is amputated?
3. How does Frida describe Communism and its leaders?
4. What does Frida pair with Communist symbols?
5. How does Frida describe her early life in her "Outline of my life"?
6. What does Frida write about the painter Hieronymus Bosh?
7. How does Frida categorize her art?
8. What does Frida write about her leg?
9. What image does Frida create with the word "sleep"?
10. What significance does the number 379 have to Frida?
This section contains 686 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)