1. How does Carlos Fuentes claim he first met Frida Kahlo?
He heard her.
2. Where did Carlos Fuentes first meet Frida?
In the Palace of Fine Arts.
3. What style does Fuentes claim was "in tune with the tastes of the Mexican elite" around the turn of the century?
An Italian ornate style.
4. What Tiffany art object does Carlos Fuentes describe?
A glass curtain.
5. Who does Fuentes write is like Frida, "hiding her tortured body"?
A broken Cleopatra.
This section contains 5,326 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)