|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 156 to 183.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Frida use in her Diary?
(a) Oil paints.
2. Frida created an list of words beginning with the same letter. What letter did she use?
3. Which of the following best describe Frida's feeling for her husband?
4. What movement has Frida been associated with?
5. What does Frida paint as burning?
(a) A casket.
(b) A skyscraper.
(c) A howling dog.
(d) A school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lowe write makes a winged creature "speak to Kahlo's wholly subjective image of herself"?
2. What figure does Lowe believe is depicted in flames in Frida's image labeled "Footprints and sunprints"?
3. Who does Frida credit with the fact that she is "no longer alone"?
4. What does Lowe write that it means when she paints her right foot?
5. What exercise does Frida do with colored pencils in the Diary?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)